PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports March 25:
* From March 22-24, the Sheriff’s Office answered 148 calls, including: 10 traffic stops; 21 complaints by phone and in person; three domestic calls and domestic protective orders served; nine suspicious person(s) and vehicles; six check area, subject, welfare; seven disorderly subject, motorist; six accidents; three larceny; three mental hygiene order/pick up/transport; two intrusion alarms; and four warrant service.
* On March 22, a deputy responded to Williamstown Pike and Airport Road in reference to a vehicle accident. The driver stated he was driving when a cable from the power line fell down striking the front side of his vehicle.
* On March 23, deputies responded to Westview Circle in reference to suspicious subjects who were observed running down the hill from the storage units towards DuPont Road. Deputies observed that two storage units had been damaged and made contact with the number posted on the storage units. The owner was notified and stated she would make contact with the renters of the units and have them contact the deputy if items were found to be missing.
* On March 23, a deputy spoke with the complainant in reference to a breaking and entering of storage units at Southern Highway. The complainant is the maintenance manager of the facility and observed that two units had the doors cut destroying the locking mechanism. He stated he was unsure at this time if anything was missing from the units until contact with the renters. At this time a destruction of property report was taken until the renters notify of missing items.
* On March 23 a deputy responded to Rusty Run Road and Buckner Bend Road in reference to a two vehicle accident. Both the drivers stated that while traveling in opposite directions on a single lane roadway they side swiped one another. Vehicles were driven from the scene and both drivers refused EMS.
* On March 23, deputies responded to Ashby Ridge Road in reference to a domestic in progress. Both parties stated verbal argument only, nothing physical and the male was leaving for the night. Advise on a domestic violence protective order was provided.
* On March 23, Marissa Joleigh Brandjes, 32, of Lilly Lane, was cited for no registration and possession of marijuana, less than 15 grams.
* On March 23, a deputy served a warrant on Rodney Allen Hartley II on a charge of domestic battery. He was processed, arraigned and given a personal recognizance bond in Wood County Magistrate Court.
* On March 24, Tasha Marie Brown, 35, homeless, was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and obstructing. She was transported to the Holding Center where she was processed and placed pending her arraignment.
* On March 24, Aaron James Guinn, 28, of Club Drive, turned himself in on a warrant for accident involving damage to a vehicle. He was processed, arraigned and released on a PR bond.
* On March 24, Jason Ryan Dickel, 41, of Eli Locust Road, turned himself in on a warrant for improper registration, third-offense driving on suspended and no insurance. He was processed, arraigned and released on a PR Bond.
* On March 24, a citation was issued to Paul James Gordon Jr., 33, of Raspberry Drive, for no registration and no seatbelt.