WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on March 29:
* Maxwell Steffen, 19, Maineville, Ohio, was cited for speed 59/35 on West Third Street.
* Misty Dillon, 45, Vienna, was cited for speed 64/45 on Rt. 14.
* Ashton Henke, 18, Vienna, was cited for speed 53/35 on West Third Street.
* Jeffrey Vucelick, 20, Parkersburg, was cited for a stop sign violation and possession of marijuana on Williams Avenue.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 200 block of Armstrong Avenue. Female party agreed to leave residence and both parties were advised on DV assistance information.
* Bradley Craig Jr., 22, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 80/55 on Route 14.
* Cierra Miller, 19, Parkersburg, was cited for underage consumption of alcohol on East Ninth Street. A 16-year-old Parkersburg juvenile female also was cited on the same charge and released to a guardian.