PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the follownig reports on March 19:
* Rhonda Sue Freeland, 49, of Miller Ridge Road, was issued a citation for expired operators license.
* Jessica Marie Ruble, 35, Valley Mills Drive, was arrested on a warrant for grand larceny issued through the Parkersburg Police Department. She was processed then arraigned before a magistrate and bond was set at $10,000.
* Michelle Dawn Parsons, 39, of Romine Road, turned herself in on a warrant for three counts of petit larceny.
* A deputy responded to Nicolette Road a vehicle accident. The driver stated she was driving south when a deer jumped in front of the vehicle and she hit the deer head on. The vehicle sustained heavy front end damage. No injuries reported and the vehicle was towed.
* Deputies responded to I-77 at milemarker 179 for a vehicle crash. The driver apparently fell asleep. The vehicle was towed and a report was taken.
* A deputy responded to the justice center where a female subject advised she had a warrant and was turning herself in. Sierra Dawn Becker was served the warrant for vehicle tampering. She was processed, arraigned and released on a $2,000 PR bond.
* A deputy responded to Borland Springs Road/Campgrounds Road about a stolen camper. The complainant stated he arrived at his campsite and observed his pull behind camper was missing from the lot.
* Deputies responded to Lost Pavement Road for a possible domestic disturbance. It was advised the male ran into the woods prior to law enforcement arriving. The male did come out of the woods at which time Joshua Caleb Grady, 39, of 14th Street, Vienna, was arrested on charges of domestic battery and possession of a controlled substance.
* A deputy responded to Homewood Road for a vehicle accident. The Dodge Ram truck was located with no one around or in the vehicle. A registration check provided the address of the owner who could not be contacted. The vehicle was towed and a hold placed until contact with the owner.
* Deputies responded to Wadesville Road for a vehicle accident. Deputies observed that the vehicle had left the roadway and rolled over into a yard, lying on its top. The vehicle was towed and a crash report was taken.
* Deputies responded to Fries Parkway for a domestic altercation in progress. Deputies checked the area and located a female running away from a male headed toward Chateau Hills. The female stated she wanted to leave and was trying to have someone come pick her up and the male came to find her and was chasing her. A local checked showed an active warrant for the female. Shannon LeaAnn Wolfe, 34, of Tonya Avenue, was arrested on charges of fugitive from justice out of Washington County for probation violation and possession of drugs Schedule 1 and 2 with extradition. She was processed and placed at the Holding Center.
* A deputy responded to Harris Highway for a vehicle accident. The driver stated a deer entered the road. The vehicle sustained heavy front end damage and was towed.