BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on March 19:
* Beth Minney, 56, Parkersburg, was cited for no turn on red.
* Tamara S. Nicholas, 59, Vincent, was cited for red light violation.
* James C. Brookover, 34, Little Hocking, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, driving under suspension, driving in marked lanes and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Patricia J. Berg, 33, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
* Whitney M. White, 26, Waverly, was cited for a stop sign violation.
* Colton A. Knox, 18, Beverly, was cited for speed 70 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Ryan D. Edwards, 28, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct by fighting.
* Justin E. Edwards, 30, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct by fighting.
* Kyle S. Drake, 24, Elizabeth, was cited for fictitious registration.
* Dawn M. Wilson, 53, Coolville, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on charges of assault and resisting arrest.
* Christopher S. Yoho, 30, Parkersburg, was cited for expired registration.
* Douglas A. Wriston, 38, Belpre, was cited for driving under suspension, no turn on red, fictitious registration.