MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff released the following reports on Feb. 17:
* Two dogs belonging to Jason Wheeler, 6627 State Route 60, Marietta, were loose from the property Feb. 5. The dogs ran onto and across State Route 60, which impeded traffic. This has been an ongoing issue and a warning was issued in the recent past for these two dogs. Wheeler acknowledged the dogs were loose and advised he was not sure what the problem was. A summons is being requested for Jason M. Wheeler for failing to restrain his two dogs.
* A charge of failing to report a change of address for a Tier II sex offender was filed Friday on Christopher Joe White, 23, last known address of 461 High St., Macksburg. A request was made for an arrest warrant. White was convicted on May 15, 2019, in the Guernsey County Court of Common Pleas on two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, a fourth-degree felony. White left his registered address prior to Dec. 17, 2020. On that date, a home check was completed by White’s probation officer, who was advised by residents he no longer resides at that address. Attempts to contact White have been unsuccessful and he has failed to report to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office. A check on Friday was completed to ensure that White is no longer living at the registered address. A deputy was advised that he no longer lived there and has had no contact with him, nor do they know where he is living.
* Deputies were dispatched Friday to 630 Walnut St., Lowell, on a report for a squad. During the call, it could be heard that the caller was yelling at Dustin Whipkey to stay out of a purse. Whipkey had also obtained a loaded gun from the residence and went outside. He was located in the kitchen and was detained until it could be determined what exactly was going on. The caller advised Whipkey came in the front door, grabbed a juvenile’s leg and began to shake and squeeze it. Whipkey then threw the gun when he was outside, and they were unsure where it was. Deputies located an Arminius 357 magnum revolver on top of a shed next to the residence, along with four empty cans of beer/alcoholic beverages on the kitchen table and a daily pill planner with an unknown variety of medication in it. Dustin Bradley Whipkey, 36, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail. At the jail, Whipkey advised he had drank approximately four beers that evening. He also advised he had taken Flutrimazole that he had ordered on the internet. Whipkey was charged with tampering with evidence, domestic violence and weapons while intoxicated. Whipkey submitted to a PBT with the results being .089.
* Deputies were dispatched Friday to 270 Water St., Lowell, on a report of Anthony Hanes being belligerent and breaking things inside the residence. A woman advised she and Hanes had both been drinking alcohol this evening and became involved in a verbal argument and Hanes dumped a beer on her. At this time, the two went to the American Legion and returned home approximately an hour later. The two were in the bedroom and again became involved in an argument. Hanes grabbed the woman by the back of the neck and pulled her face first into the bed. Hanes then threw the TV remote and got up and punched the TV set. She left the bedroom a short time later and called 911. Hanes was found in bed asleep. Once awake, Hanes was asked what had occurred and he denied anything happened. When asked if he tore anything up this evening he stated “no”. Anthony Lee Hanes, 44, was placed under arrest and charged with domestic violence. Once at the jail, Hanes was offered a portable breath test and tested .145.
* On Feb. 14, a deputy responded to Clement Avenue and State Route 7/U.S. 50 for the Belpre Police Department being with a female subject that just broke into an apartment at 1094 Clement Ave. The deputy Gainer met with Keri Rafferty, who believed her husband was inside that address. Rafferty admitted to going into the residence, knowing that it was wrong. The occupants of the apartment advised they could hear Rafferty outside beating on doors and windows. The occupants believed Rafferty climbed into a window and began breaking items and kicking the door. Rafferty was confronted and removed from the apartment. Rafferty was asked where her three children were and Rafferty advised inside the vehicle parked outside the apartment. Keri Marie Rafferty, 29, 604 West Fourth St., Williamstown, was placed under arrest and charged with burglary and endangering children. Rafferty was transported to the Washington County Jail.
MARIETTA — The following people were placed in the Washington County Jail:
* Travis Benjamin Drake, 43, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, carrying concealed weapon, possession of drug abuse instruments, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
* Kelly David Robinson, 57, Lakemore, Ohio, was arrested for OVI, a felony, driving while under the influence, driving under OVI suspension, no seatbelt, failure to control, drug paraphernalia, possession of drugs, all misdemeanors.
* Homer Melvin Fry, 55, Wingett Run, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
* Mercedes Dawn Sykes, 23, Stewart, was arrested for making false alarms, a misdemeanor.
* Michael Edward Grayson, 33, Marietta, was arrested for obstructing official business, possessing criminal tools, probation violation, all misdemeanors.
* Uriah Matthew Hill, 45, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
* Damian Nicholas Tyson, 42, Marietta, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
* Andrea Lee Sees, 27, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony, possession of drug abuse instruments and criminal damaging, both misdemeanors.
* Travis Shane Adams, 42, Robinsville, N.C., was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Angela Stephanie Diane Johnson, 47, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Erica Theandra Kidder, 28, Amesville, was arrested for complicity to receiving stolen property and possession of drugs, both felonies, and obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
* Rolando James Rodriguez, 46, Marietta, was arrested for resisting arrest, domestic violence and obstructing official business, all misdemeanors.
* Isaac Kealoha Mausali, 24, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
* Paula Jean Walker, 34, Belpre, was arrested for possession of drugs and possession of heroin, possession of fentanyl, all felonies; two counts obstructing official business, possession of drug abuse instruments, illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension, tail light violation, and drug paraphernalia, all misdemeanors.
* Bobbie Sue Davis, 36, Vincent, was arrested for theft, a felony, and fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor.
* Autumn Christina Wells, 37, Parkersburg, was arrested for identity fraud, a felony.
* Allen Dale Ball, 39, Belpre, was arrested for parole violation, possession of drugs, both felonies, and obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
* Michael John Lewis, 31, Belpre, was arrested for permitting drug abuse, a felony.
* Marcus Allan Brown, 25, Belpre, was arrested for possession of fentanyl, a felony.
* Jordan Michelle Beebe, 30, Belpre, was arrested for permitting drug abuse, a felony.
* Daulton Steven Self, 33, Belpre, was arrested for permitting drug abuse and possession of drugs, both felonies.
* Kristen Michelle Biles, 25, Little Hocking, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Joshua Wayne Pool, 27, Parkersburg, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Justin Lee Phelps, 31, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.