VIENNA — The Vienna Police Department released the following reports Jan. 28:
* Keisha M. Salyers, homeless, was arrested on a petit larceny warrant.
* Terry J. Goodwin, of Vienna, was arrested on a worthless check warrant.
* Christopher A. Streight, of Marietta, was arrested on charges of obstructing and driving on a suspended license.
* Dennis O. Schott, of Vienna, was arrested on a charge of wanton endangerment with a firearm.
* Paul L. Walker Jr., of Parkersburg, was arrested on charges of receiving or transferring stolen property and first-offense shoplifting.
* Sherrie L. Blackburn, of Vienna, was arrested on a shoplifting warrant.