BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Jan. 4:
* Karen S. McConnell, 53, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on a charge of domestic violence.
* Ronald W. Cook, 34, Parkersburg, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Edward M. Ellyson, 25, Marietta, was cited for driving under suspension and speeding, 68 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Madison M. Brant, 19, Marietta, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charge of obstructing official police business.
* Monica Starcher, 45, Belpre, was cited for allowing her dog to run at large.
* Austyn Chen, 20, Marietta, was cited for speed, 65 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Sheena H. Hefner, 24, Parkersburg, was cited for speed, 55 mph in a 35 mph zone, and for having no operator license.