WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on Nov. 12:
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 700 block of Columbia Avenue where a woman was allegedly assaulted by her husband. The man was transported by ambulance to Marietta Memorial Hospital for an injury he received following an altercation with officers. DV assistance information provided and charges are pending on the man.
* Joshua Ayers, 20, Williamstown, was cited for a stop sign violation on Columbia Avenue.
* Chaquequa Frye, 29, Marietta, was cited for speed 40/25 on Highland Avenue.
* A DV order was served in the 700 block of Columbia Avenue.
* Jessica Cunningham, 34, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 55/35 on West Third Street.