BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Nov. 25:
* Parker M. Sistrunk, Athens, was cited for speeding 70 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Jasmine L. Striblin, Belpre, was cited for driving under suspension and fictitious registration.
* Stephen A. Cole, 34, Belpre, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Vivian M. Knight, 42, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on he charge of domestic violence.
* Courtney N. Anderson, 30, Parkersburg, was arrested on a felony warrant and obstructing official business and transported to the Washington County Jail and also was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
* Michael A. Armstrong, 50, Little Hocking, was cited for a red light violation.