WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on Oct. 14:
* Caitlyn Wyant, 22, Ripley, was cited for speed 43/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Lora Berry, 74, Vienna, was cited for passing in a no passing zone on W.Va. 14.
* Peter Somich, 40, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 40/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Samuel Cottrill, 22, Washington, W.Va., was cited for speed 42/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Walter Meeks, 55, Marietta, was cited for a trash ordinance violation on a property on Victoria Avenue.
* Liam Miller, 19, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 40/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Arianna Star Clark, 27, no address listed, was arrested on a felony grand larceny auto charge after she allegedly stole a 1995 Chevrolet Tracker from the 500 block of Columbia Avenue. While the officer on scene was taking the stolen car report he provided a vehicle description to other law enforcement officers. Sgt. J.L. Ruble observed the reportedly stolen vehicle on West Fifth Street about 17 minutes after it had been reported stolen to the police department. A traffic stop was conducted and the driver was arrested and processed at the department and then placed in the Division of Corrections pending arraignment. Officers recovered an amount of suspected methamphetamine and marijuana that the suspect admitted was hers. Additional charges may be pending.
* Amber Haught, 35, Belpre, was cited for driving on a suspended license on Williams Avenue.
* Hamzeh Alrozzi, 39, Akron, was cited for speed 42/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Mckenzie Dietz, 21, Lowell, was cited for speed 38/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Nicholas Richendollar, 24, Marietta, was cited for speed 41/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Timothy Nay, 20, Vienna, was cited for no motorcycle endorsement and no insurance on W.Va. 14.
* Eilijah Rarey, 20, Belpre, was cited for driving left of center on W.Va. 14.
* Officers responded to a domestic dispute in the 200 block of West Second Street. Parties separated prior to officers arrival. Domestic violence assistance information was provided.
* Christopher Rickwartz, 18, Williamstown, was cited for expired registration and no insurance on Highland Avenue.