PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Aug. 27:
* A deputy responded to I-77 at the 168.5 mile marker for a single-vehicle accident. The driver reported that the steering wheel locked up on him, at which time the vehicle ran off the road striking a guardrail causing disabling damage. A citation was issued to Jacob Levi Shields, 28, of Scenic View Ridge, Sandyville, for driving on suspended/revoked.
* Hunter Alan Morehead, 23, of 30th Street, Vienna, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* Deputies responded to Sharon Street for a domestic in progress. Deputies spoke with both subjects who stated it was an argument over leaving the residence. Rocky Allen Lancaster, 56, of Sharon Street, was arrested on charges of prohibited person possessing a firearm. He was transported to the Holding Center where he was processed and held pending arraignment.
* Deputies responded to DuPont Road at the DuPont Plant for a vehicle accident. The accident occurred on private property and the drivers exchanged information.
* Deputies responded to Sams Creek Road and Badgley Fork Road for subjects passed out in a vehicle in the middle of the road. EMS was on scene and was treating a subject. A citation was issued to Christopher Mark Jouver, 42, of Varner Road, Walker, for possession of a controlled substance.
* Deputies responded to Nash Street for a domestic dispute in progress. Both stated they were involved in an argument and the male was going to leave. A local check showed warrants for the male subject. Edward Adam Spaulding, 26, of Nash Street, was arrested on warrants issued out of Jackson County for battery and destruction of property.
* A deputy responded to Powell Drive for a Larceny. The complainant reported someone removed two tires off of her car during the night. The deputy observed that both passenger side tires were removed and the car was resting on two cinder blocks.
* Ian Smith, 52, of Lubeck Hills was arrested on a warrant for driving on suspended/revoked and reckless driving.
* A deputy spoke with the complainant who reported her work truck, owned by Frontier Communications, had been damaged. The back two taillight assemblies were taken and the topper to the truck was damaged.
* Roy Daniel McElfresh, 37, of Ohio 555, Little Hocking, was issued a citation for driving on suspended/revoked and improper registration.
* Deputies responded to the Comfort Suites located on Elizabeth Pike for an unwanted person. The staff stated the person was disorderly and wanted him to leave. Deputies made contact with the male subject who gathered his belongings and was transported to another location.
* Deputies responded to the Red Roof Inn on East Seventh Street for an unwanted person. Damage had been done to the room, however staff stated they had a credit card on file for the damages. The male subject gathered his belongings and left.