PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff reported the following cases on Aug. 21:
* Tiffany McIntyre was arrested on a warrant. She was processed and placed in the Holding Center pending arraignment.
* A deputy responded to the Parkersburg Veterinary Hospital located on East Seventh Street for an attempted burglary which occurred overnight. The back door appeared to have marks as if someone tried to enter the building.
* A deputy spoke with the complainant by phone who reported someone entered her vehicle overnight on Poplar Street and removed a magnet, change and makeup. The complainant said the vehicle was unlocked.
* A deputy responded to Waverly Road for a two-vehicle accident involving an ATV. The car had rear ended the ATV. No injuries were reported and a crash report was taken.
* A deputy spoke with the complainant who lives on Tanner Lane who reported someone entered his garage and removed a 5-gallon gasoline container and two other items inside a vehicle.
* Kristen Elyse Kelley, 33, Joes Run Road, Burnsville, was arrested on warrants for obstructing issued through the Wood County Sheriff and contributing to the delinquency of a minor issued through Vienna Police Department.
* Tina Marie Harrison, 60, Delco, N.C., turned herself in on a warrant for operating an unauthorized motor vehicle beyond a gate and proceeding beyond any sign prohibiting travel. She was processed and released.
* Detectives, while in the area of Lakeview Drive, observed a disturbance involving numerous subjects in the road at two parked vehicles. While being handcuffed the defendant intentionally spit in the direction of the detective and was disorderly. Faith Hutson, 23, Berry Street, was arrested on charges of domestic battery, disorderly conduct, obstructing and battery of law enforcement officer.
* Deputies responded to South Pleasant Hill Road for a domestic between brother and sister. The brother had left upon deputies arriving and the complainant stated she did not wish to file charges.