BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Aug. 28:
* Janien A Colvin, 65, of Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct by fighting.
* Derek D. Miller, 41, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct by fighting.
* Caleb L. McGrath, 27, Belpre, was cited for speed 43 mph in a 25 mph zone.
* Jessica D. Lamm, 31, Parkersburg, was cited for driving under suspension, fictitious registration and having an expired registration.
* Theresa M. Williams, 44, Belpre, was cited for possession of marijuana.
* Eric F. Freed, 45, Belpre, was served warrants out of Belpre Mayor’s Court on the charges of disorderly conduct and disorderly conduct by cease and desist.
* Joshua J. Levandofsky, 38, Glouster, was cited for no seat belt and was arrested for a outstanding warrant through Athens County.
* Robert C. Estes, 51, Athens, was cited for driving under suspension, no turn on red, no seat belt.
* Jason L. Dicken, 39, Marietta, was cited for driving under suspension.