BELPRE — Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Aug.7:
* Jason D. Wright, 44, Belpre, was cited for failure to control motor vehicle.
* David L. Delong, 27, Belpre, was cited for expired registration.
* Crystal A. Beagle, 31, Parkersburg, was cited for speed 45mph in 25mph zone.
* Michael L. Smarr, 41, of Washington, W.Va., was cited for expired registration.
* Tanner D. Cochran, 20, of Parkersburg, was cited for a red light violation.
* Daniel F. Rife, 38, Chillicothe, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charges of burglary and three felony warrants.
* Abby J. Ahart, 37, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct by fighting.
* Kaitlyn B. Ahart, 30, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct by fighting.
* Marcus A. Brown, 25, Belpre, was arrested on the charge of fail to appear on a theft charge out of Belpre Mayor’s Court.