MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports July 21:
* It was reported on Friday that Steven Hendershot caused a disturbance near a residence at 7311 Dalzell Road, Whipple. It was reported a resident was on his property when a vehicle was observed, which belonged to Hendershot, driving toward the resident. As the vehicle passed the resident, Hendershot yelled profanity toward the resident. Hendershot met with a sergeant and initially lied about yelling the profanity and obscene gestures. A summons is being requested for Hendershot, 7120 Dalzell Road, Whipple, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
* A deputy was dispatched on Sunday to 1645 Congress Road, Belpre, to a report of Charles “Dillon” Seaford punching a woman. A witness reported to the deputy that she had been contacted by the victim regarding Seaford busting her lip. Mythius Houghton and Robin Duggan attempted to confront Seaford at this location, even though the incident occurred in West Virginia. Seaford and his sister, Alexandra Seaford, went inside the residence to avoid any fighting, however came back out to re-engage the victim’s family. It was stated that Mythius made threatening remarks to do harm to Charles Seaford. Mythius Jaycob Houghton, 21, of 96 Wildwood Drive, Parkersburg, was arrested for aggravated menacing and disorderly conduct, and was transported to the Washington County Jail. The deputy is requesting summons be issued to Alexandra Shyann Seaford, 23, of 1916 Gladstone St., Parkersburg, Charles Dillon Seaford, 20, of 1645 Congress Road, Belpre, Tiana Aleesa Baker, 25, of 96 Wildwood Drive, Apt. 101, Parkersburg, and Robin Lee Duggan, 40, of 1609 Hill St. Apt 4, Belpre, for disorderly conduct.
* On Saturday, the sheriff’s office received a 911 call regarding Jerrie Lynn Rastorfer possibly overdosing. It was reported that Rastorfer was inside the locked residence alone and they were trying to get her to come to the door. While en-route, dispatch advised Rastorfer finally came out of the residence, but then went back inside and locked the door, after knowing law enforcement and emergency medical services were en-route. A deputy announced herself at the residence, asking Rastorfer to come to the door, however she refused. A sergeant announced himself as well asking her to come outside. Due to the fear of an overdose, forcible entry was made into the residence announcing law enforcement and asking Rastorfer to come downstairs. Rastorfer still refused and her bedroom was entered, finding her awake, however still refusing to come with officers. The sergeant was able to escort her out of the residence where she admitted to having ingested Fentanyl during the day. Rastorfer denied medical treatment. Rastorfer, 63, of 6466 Germantown Road, Lower Salem, was placed under arrest and charged with obstructing official business. She was transported to the Washington County Jail.
* On Monday, the dog warden requested a summons be issued to Kasey Casto, 513 Cornerville Road, Marietta, for failure to restrain her dogs. On Sunday, two Husky dogs belonging to Casto, became loose from her property and one of Casto’s neighbors restrained the dogs. Dispatch contacted Casto to retrieve the dogs. The dogs were not retrieved and the dogs became loose from the neighbor and killed a pet chicken belonging to one neighbor, and attacked a dog belonging to another neighbor. Contact was made with Casto and she was unwilling to return home to retrieve the dogs. The dogs were transported to the Humane Society.
The following individuals were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
* Nickolaus Sprouse, 24, of 15556 State Route 691 Apt. 24, Nelsonville, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
* Janetta Marie Long, 51, of 205 Second St., Lot 4, Beverly, was arrested for theft without consent, possessing criminal tools and criminal trespass, all misdemeanors.
* Tyrone Anthony Taylor, 55, of 112 Sylvan Way, Marietta, was arrested for menacing, a misdemeanor.
* Timothy Matthew Sampson, 28, of 203 State Route 7, Apt. A, Marietta, was arrested for possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor.
* Dustin Ray Riley, 35, of 735 Seventh St., Marietta, was arrested for parole violation, a felony.
* Trent Dwight Mason, 31, of 102 Longacre St., Apt. D, Marietta, was arrested for possession of drugs, tampering with evidence, trafficking in drugs, all felonies; and OVI, drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension, fictitious plates, and no seat belts, all misdemeanors.
* Ashley Jill Cole, 35, of 39702 South Olive Circle, Caldwell, was arrested for five counts, passing bad checks, all misdemeanors.
* Randall Curtis Dotson, 27, 1586 Elizabeth St., Belpre, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Gregory Alan Haas, 58, of 37817 Delancey School House Road, Dexter City, was arrested for obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
* Douglas Brion Sullivan, 57, of 5852 Johnson Ridge Road, Waterford, was arrested for possession of drugs, a felony.
* Destinee Patience Farnsworth, 24, of 120 Ward St., Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
* Mythius Jaycob Houghton, 21, of 96 Wildwood Drive, Parkersburg, was arrested for aggravated menacing and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors.
* Jerrie Lynn Rastorfer, 63, of 6466 Germantown Road, Lower Salem, was arrested for obstructing official business, a misdemeanor.
* Michael Dean Slonaker, 36, of 316 Main St., New Matamoras, was arrested for possession of drugs and trafficking in drugs, both felonies.
* Justine Mae Macintyre, 24, of 261 Deevers Fork, Elizabeth, W.Va., was arrested for possession of drugs and trafficking in drugs, both felonies.
* Jordan Levi Walker, 29, homeless, was arrested for driving under suspension and possessing drug abuse instruments, both misdemeanors.
* Karen Sue Brunoni, 62, of 8401 County Road Nine, Newport, was arrested for obstructing justice and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors.
* Amy Marie Poston, 56, of 1202 County House Lane, Marietta, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.
* Christopher Shawn Stoops, 49, of 1522 27th St., Vienna, was arrested for domestic violence, a felony.
* Connor Ray Arnott, 19, of 319 Walnut St., Belpre, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.