PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on June 5.
From June 1-4, the sheriff’s office answered 220 calls: three mental hygiene orders, 20 intrusion alarms, 12 domestic complaints and domestic order services, 11 motor vehicle accidents, eight disorderly subjects/motorists, 13 area checks, 28 speak with complainant by phone/in person, five suspicious vehicles/persons and eight traffic stops.
* Todd Jason Weekly, 44, 13th Street, was arrested on a capias for public intoxication and a capias for trespassing both issued to out of magistrate court and a felony capias issued out of circuit court.
* Michael Scott Hudnall, 58, Parmaco Street, was issued a citation for driving on suspended/revoked second- offense.
* A deputy responded to the Marathon Gas Station on Point Drive for a larceny. The manager reported a man entered the store when the employee was away from the counter and removed $45 dollars of lottery tickets.
* Jeffrey Allen Enoch Jr., 20, Lincolnshire Drive, was issued a citation for failure to obey traffic control devices red light and no insurance.
* Hiedi Ann Ashcraft, 40, Sixth Street, was arrested on warrants for obstructing and fraudulently obtaining food or lodging.
* James Ryan Perkins, 40, 36th Street, turned himself in on a warrant for driving on suspended. He was processed and placed pending his arraignment.
* Billy Glenn Davis, 36, 17th Street, was arrested on two warrants for shoplifting. He was confined to the holding center pending his arraignment.
* Cody R. Harris, 20, Waterford, was issued a citation for possession of a controlled substance.
* Deputies responded to Southern Highway for a vehicle colliding with a structure. The driver of the vehicle stated he swerved to miss a stopped car in front of him causing him to lose control and swerve off the road into the wet grass, careening into the garage door and main entrance area of the structure. No injuries reported for the driver or the home owner. A citation was issued to Edward Lee Townsend, 45, Pike Street, Mineral Wells for failure to maintain control.
* Deputies responded to Pine Circle for a person at the residence under have a protective order. Ernest Wade Boley, 41, Robinson Hill Road, Marietta, was arrested on warrants for three charges of violation of a domestic violence protective order. He was placed in the holding center pending his video arraignment.