PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on June 1
The department answered 175 calls May 29-31: four mental hygiene orders, nine intrusion alarms, 14 domestic complaints and domestic order services, two motor vehicle accidents, six disorderly subjects/motorists, six area checks, 22 speak with complainant by phone/in person, four suspicious vehicles/persons and 14 traffic stops.
* Steven Lee Starcher, 54, Sun Valley Road, was arrested on two warrants for violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* Amanda Dawn Wilson, 41, Ohio 93, Ironton, was arrested on charges of aggravated DUI, open container, driving on suspended/revoked and obstructing an officer.
* A deputy responded to Washington Garden Court for a breaking and entering. The complainant reported someone broke into his shed taking several items including fishing gear valued around $500.
* A deputy responded to Scenic Hills Drive for damage to a vehicle. The complainant reported he observed damage to the windshield, the front bumper, the passenger side of the vehicle and the moon roof. The keys had been left in the vehicle and the complainant believes someone had taken the vehicle, wrecked it and returned it back.
* A deputy responded to Emerson Avenue at Waverly Street for a vehicle accident. The driver stated that he swerved to miss a dog and went over the embankment causing heavy front-end damage to the vehicle. The driver had a scrape to his arm however refused to be evaluated by EMS. The vehicle was towed and the driver left the scene with a friend.
* Brady Carroll Davies, 27, Sharon Street, was issued a citation for no insurance.
* Jhordy Bisahi Melendez, 22, Jordyn Lane, was arrested on charges of obstructing an officer, falsely reporting an emergency incident and failure to render Information.
* Paul Christopher Kelley, 34, Granada Circle, was issued a citation for violating the county ordinance for barking dogs.
* Zachary George LaDeaux, 39, Unity Plaza, was issued a citation for driving on suspended and no proof of insurance.
* Travis Allen Lester, 34, Old Ohio 33, Shade, was arrested on a warrant for embezzlement issued through the Vienna Police Department.