WILLIAMSTOWN — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on June 26:
From June 22-25, the Office answered 211 calls: eight mental hygiene orders; three intrusion alarms; 15 domestic complaints and domestic order services; 13 motor vehicle accidents; eight disorderly subjects or motorists; 10 area checks, 24 speak with complainant by phone or in person, 10 suspicious vehicles or persons and 10 traffic stops.
* A citation was issued to Dontai R. Young, 40, Warren, Ohio, for driving on suspended.
* A deputy responded to Worthington Lane for a destruction of property. The complainant reported all four of her door handles had been taken from her vehicle while parked in the parking lot.
* A deputy responded to Harris Highway for a vehicle accident involving a deer. The driver stated she was unable to stop after observing two deer in the roadway, striking one of them. The driver was not injured, the deer was not located and the vehicle was driven away.
* Ernest Wade Boley, 42, of Robinson Hill Road was arrested on a capias for driving on suspended third-offense. He was housed in the Holding Center pending video arraignment.
* Kristen Elyse Kelley, 33, of Joes Run Road, Burnsville, was arrested on two warrants for obstructing officer and possessing a controlled substance without a prescription.
* A deputy spoke with a complainant who reported while his vehicle was parked at Quality Inn on 37th Street, a black Raleigh 18-speed bicycle with a shotgun rack on the handlebars had been taken from the bed of his truck. He said the bicycle would cost around $500 to replace.
* Robert Waitman Peters, 28, of Island View Drive was arrested on a warrant for charges of battery. He was processed and placed at the Holding Center pending video arraignment.
* Austin Lee Hayes, 19, of Stephenson Avenue was arrested on a warrant for grand larceny. He was processed and arraigned in magistrate court and released on a $2,500 surety bond.
* Austin Russell Ash, 25, of Belrock Avenue, Belpre, was arrested on a bond violation.
* Amy Dawn Brown, 41, Dunbar, W.Va., was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance, prohibited person possession of a firearm and driving on suspended. Justin Lee Brown, 31, Main Street, Clay, W.Va., was arrested on charges of fleeing with reckless disregard, receiving/transferring stolen vehicle, bringing stolen property into the state and a warrant for grand larceny.
* Brittany Lee Nicole Bell, 29, Kemper Street, was arrested on charges of obstructing an officer.
* Stacy Lynn Stephenson, 34, Anderson Road, was arrested on warrants for improper registration, no insurance, no inspection and driving on suspended from Roane County.
* A deputy responded to Core Road for a burglary. The complainant reported someone entered her residence and removed a Dell Laptop and an HP laptop.