BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on June 19:
* Shawn S. McClead, 27, Belpre, was cited for fictitious registration.
* Matthew R. Foraker, 36, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charge of a probation violation.
* Justin M. Kesterson, 40, Cutler, was cited for expired registration.
* Amber L. James, 29, Parkersburg, was cited for speeding 75 mph in a 50 mph zone.
* Curtis C. Bolton, 47, Mineral Wells, was cited for no operator license.
* Virginia R. Davis, 48, Mineral Wells, was cited for no operator license.
* Cheyenne N. McNickle, 34, Belpre, was arrested on the charge of operating motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs and fail to control motor vehicle.
* Michael D. Travis, 21, Hockingport, was arrested on the charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Shane M. Buchanan, 33, Parkersburg, was cited for driving under suspension.
* Timothy N. McKinley, 22, Belpre, was cited for expired registration.
* Deanne J. Snider, 62, Belpre, was cited for speed 45 MPH in a 25 MPH zone.
* Alicia L. Ford, 32, Belpre was cited for a stop sign violation.
* Amanda S. Vancamp, 28, Belpre, was cited for a stop sign violation.
* Timothy J. Perkins, 29, Washington, W.Va., was cited for a stop sign violation.