PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on May 26:
The department responded to: three mental hygiene orders; 15 intrusion alarms; 21 domestic complaints and domestic order services; 16 motor vehicle accidents; 14 disorderly subjects and motorists; 11 area checks; 35 speak with complainant by phone or in person; 12 suspicious vehicles and persons; and warrant services.
* A deputy spoke with a complainant about persons damaging his vehicle. The complainant reported the rear glass of his Chevy truck had been busted by a landscape brick while parked at the residence on Elmwood Heights.
* Trent Douglas Heflin, 23, of Hammond Road, Fairmont, turned himself in on a warrant for driving on suspended.
* Spencer Alexander Brannon, 41, Latrobe Street, was arrested on a warrant for battery.
* A deputy responded to Elizabeth Pike at Dye Lane for a single-vehicle crash. The driver had lost control of the vehicle due to water on the road causing it to hydroplane. The driver was transported to the hospital and the vehicle was towed.
* Deputies responded to Smith Street for a domestic altercation in progress. Richard Allan Davis, 46, Smith Street, was arrested for domestic battery and preventing an individual from calling 911.
* A deputy responded to the Julianna Street and U.S. 50 for a single-vehicle accident. The driver was negotiating a left-hand curve when the vehicle slid on the wet road, spinning and striking the guardrail. The driver was transported and the vehicle was towed.
* Deputies responded to Washington Heights for a domestic disturbance. Samuel Joseph Habeb, 47, of Washington Heights was arrested on charges of domestic battery.
* A deputy responded to the Red Roof Inn for persons refusing to pay their cab fare. One of the subjects took off behind the building and the other subject began walking away with the taxi slowly following him. Terry Travis Riel, 23, of Swann Street was arrested on charges of false pretenses and fugitive from justice as he is a wanted out of Franklin County, Ohio, for a parole violation for burglary.
* Spring Diane Thorn, 49, of Dry Run Road was arrested on a warrant for trespassing.
* Tracy Lynn Florence, 33, of Dickens Drive was issued a citation for driving on suspended and no insurance.
* David James Timmer, 61, of Wren Street was arrested on charges of prohibited person in possession of a deadly weapon.
* A deputy responded to the area of the 160 mile marker of I-77 for a single-vehicle accident. The vehicle was observed to be traveling northbound with heavy front end damage at which time the Deputy made a traffic stop on the vehicle. The driver stated she did strike the median however could not give any reason as to why she did not summon Law Enforcement and had left the scene. Monica Dawn Boor, 32, of Warren Sharon Drive, Masury, Ohio, was issued a citation for driving on suspended. The vehicle was towed after contacting Enterprise Rental who advised she was not a valid driver for the rental vehicle.
* Deputies responded to Core Road for a domestic in progress. Upon arrival, two subjects were sitting in a vehicle parked in the driveway. While speaking with the subjects deputies detected the odor of Marijuana from the vehicle. Brendan Neil Hinzman, 33, of Core Road was issued a citation for possession of marijuana.
* Deputies responded to East Poplar Street for an attempted breaking and entering. The complainant reported he was awaked by his ring alarm and upon checking around the residence observed the trim around the back door to be falling off.
* Katelynn Rebecca Dulaney, 19, of Pond Creek Road was arrested on charges of aggravated DUI, left of center and underage consumption.
* Deputies responded to Pine Circle for a report of a Domestic in progress. Ernest Wade Boley, 41, of Robinson Hill Road, Marietta, was arrested on a warrant for two charges of violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* Everett Swiger Jr, 39, Marrtown Road, was arrested on a warrant for driving revoked for DUI second offense.
* A citation was issued to Elizabeth A. Fernandez, 25, Hillsboro, Ohio, for driving on suspended.