BELPRE — The Belpre Police Department released the following reports on May 29:
* Kurt Lane, 24, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail for failure to appear through Mayor’s Court on the charge of expired registration
* Kenneth A. Gibson, 33, Belpre, was arrested on the charge of domestic violence.
* Corey A. Robinson, 32, Washington, W.Va., was arrested on the charges of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol/drugs and fail to control motor vehicle.
* Julie K. Bonnett, 53, Belpre, was arrested on the charge of physical control of a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
* Tyreese K. Hunt, 19, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct.
* Alexander M. Burton, 18, Belpre, was cited for disorderly conduct.
* Jessica N. Smith, 26, Belpre, was cited for driving under suspension and fail to yield turning left.
* Nathan S. Tewkesbury, 35, Belpre, was arrested and transported to the Washington County Jail on the charges of assault and disorderly conduct by intoxication.
* Stephan N. McGuire, 39, Little Hocking, was cited for driving under suspension and expired registration.
* Joshua A. Hogue, 19, Jacksonville, Ohio, was cited for fictitious registration.