ATHENS — The following are incidents reported to the Athens County Sheriff’s Office on March 31:
* Deputies were called to Ohio 550 in Athens for a suspicious person. No contact.
* Deputies patrolled Chauncey on a report of a suspicious group of people. No contact.
* Deputies responded to Glouster on a report of a large party. Deputies advised the property owner to disperse his guests as they were in violation of the governor’s orders against gatherings of more than five people.
* Deputies were called to Wollett Road in Nelsonville for a report of a theft of a motorcycle. The caller stated that a loud vehicle went by the house and stopped. When they went to check they noticed that the motorcycle was taken.
* Deputies took a report of a theft from a storage unit in The Plains. Caller reports a stereo speaker and amplifier was taken.
* Deputies took a report that a case of beer was stolen from a vehicle at a residence in The Plains.
* Deputies responded to a possible suicidal male. Contact was made and the male was later transported for an evaluation.
* Deputies took a report that individuals entered and looked through belongings inside a vehicle. No property was found to have been taken.