PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on March 9:
The office answered 155 calls March 6-8: 16 traffic stops, 1 mental hygiene order, 6 intrusion alarms, 3 domestic complaints and domestic order services, 4 motor vehicle accidents, 11 warrant services, 6 area checks, 20 speak with complainant by phone/in person, 8 suspicious vehicles/persons.
* Amanda Renee Vannest, 36, of New England Ridge Road, turned herself in on a capias after failing to appear for court on charges of telephone harassment.
* Kayla Nichole Barton, 36, of Maple Shades Court, was arrested on a warrant for domestic battery.
* James William Radabaugh, 32, of Sherwood Forest Drive, Belleville, was arrested on the warrant for battery. The warrant was issued through the Parkersburg Police Department.
* James Scott Goodnow, 48, of Williamstown turned himself in on a warrant for no seatbelt and driving on suspended/revoked.
* Jeffrey Morgan Cottrell, 53, of Meadowbrook Acres was issued a citation for no proof of insurance.
* Scotty Keith McClung, 48, of South Park Villa was issued a citation for expired MVI.
* A deputy responded to the Park and Ride located on Core Road in reference to a subject slumped over the wheel in the vehicle. The male was lying back in the driver seat and a needle was observed in his hand along with several items consistent with drug use observed in the passenger seat. The driver woke up, was removed from the vehicle and detained. He was then taken to the hospital for medical clearance. Jared Bernard Schmidt, 26, of New England Ridge Road, was arrested on charges of possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
* Danielle Louise Conrad, 47, of Spruce Street was arrested on a warrant for destruction of property. She was processed and placed at the holding center pending her arraignment.
* Deputies responded to Snider Hill Road in reference to a domestic altercation. The female was at the residence removing property and the male subject was upset and being disorderly refusing to listen as the deputy advised him to stay inside and calm down. Jeffery Alan Snider, 37, of Snider Hill Road was arrested on charges of obstructing an officer and disorderly conduct.
* Deputies responded to Meadville Road for a tractor trailer blocking traffic. The road is clearly marked on both ends that tractor trailers are prohibited. The truck was stuck on the left side of the roadway in the ditch line resting against a tree. The driver stated he was following directions that his boss had given him and knew he could not make it and attempted to back out getting stuck. Pifers responded and assisted the driver. A citation was issued to Jeffrey Scott Glass, 46, of Osborne Road, Coolville, for failure to obey a traffic control device.