PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports March 6:
* From March 2-5, the Wood County Sheriff’s Office answered 268 calls including: 28 traffic stops, four mental hygiene orders, five unwanted person, 15 domestic complaints and domestic order services, 13 motor vehicle accidents, 10 warrant services, 15 area checks, 24 speak with complainant by phone/in person, and 12 suspicious vehicles/persons.
* On March 2, Keith Daniel Graham, 46, of Chateau Hills, was cited for expired motor vehicle inspection.
* On March 2, Michelle Lea Burk, 34, of Ogdin Road, was arrested on a warrant for no proof of insurance and driving while license suspended/revoked.
* On March 2, a deputy responded to Oldsmar Metal Processing located on Buckeye Street in reference to a breaking and entering that had already occurred. The foreman and assistant foreman advised that the incident occurred on March 1 as they have the subject on surveillance footage. The Detective Bureau was notified and investigation at this time is ongoing.
* On March 2, deputies responded to 12th Avenue in reference to a domestic in progress. Tor Lamont Hill Jr., 28, of 12th Avenue, was arrested on a warrant for domestic battery.
* On March 2, a deputy responded to Milton Street in reference to a theft and destruction of property. The property is owned by the State of West Virginia and used by the Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park as a fuel yard. At this time investigation is ongoing.
* On March 2, Michael Paul Watson, 28, of Virginia Avenue, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* On March 3, Charles Joseph Richards, 44, of 23rd Street, was arrested on charges of driving on suspended/revoked and two capias warrants for failure to appear and two warrants for failure to appear.
* On March 3, Keith Allen Jackson, 54, of Two Mile Road, Cutler, was cited for speeding in a school zone and driving on suspended.
* On March 3, a deputy responded to Pettyville Garden Apartments in reference to a destruction of property. The property manager reported that a rear laundry room window had been busted and pushed inside the building.
* On March 3, Brenda Sue Weese, 56, of Marie Lane, was served on a capias for worthless check.
* On March 3, Chase Russell Fitzgerald, 30, of Birnhamwood Drive, was arrested on charges of obstructing officer, battery on officer and failure to render information/fingerprints and served with a warrant for strangulation.
* On March 4, James Gordon Persinger, 59, of South Fork Lane, Belleville, was cited for no motor vehicle inspection.
* On March 4, a deputy spoke with the complainant who reported that a homemade car trailer had been taken from Hill Street possibly around Feb. 12. The car trailer has a 6,000lb winch on the front and had been originally yellow and painted black.
* On March 4, a deputy responded to Gardenia Drive in reference to a burglary that had already occurred. The complainant reported that she had left the residence to get groceries and upon returning she found that her trailer had been entered and a 55 inch television had been taken. A deputy observed cans of food that had been thrown into the yard and a kitchen knife. The complainant stated that those items had been from insider her trailer. At this time investigation is ongoing.
* On March 5, a deputy made contact with the complainant at the Wood County Sheriff’s Office in reference to a domestic altercation that she stated took place the night prior at Sun Valley Road. The deputy observed bruising around her neck and right eye. She stated that she was choked several times during the night. A warrant was obtained and on March 5 Scott Frank Breiding, 25, of River Hill Road, was arrested on a warrant for strangulation and served with a domestic violence protective order. The deputy also completed a criminal complaint for violation of a domestic violence protective order that had been issued out of Barbour County as Breiding had a firearm in the residence.
* On March 5, deputies responded to Pike Street intersecting with Sharon Street in reference to a female walking in the roadway screaming at oncoming traffic. Prior to deputies arrival they were notified that the complainant had assisted the problem party to Pettyville Garden Apartments on Pike Street. Deputy made contact with the female who continued to be loud and scream profanities, the deputy was going to transport her to her residence on Sharon Street and she refused to go. Susan Lee Schrader, 27, of Spanishburg, W.Va., was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication.