MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s office released the following reports on March 13:
* On March 12, deputies were dispatched to Par Mar Station, Ohio 821, Marietta. It was reported that a man was acting odd and was hitting himself in the face and striking his head on the wall. Douglas Cline met with deputies while he was leaning against the glass door, hitting his head off of the glass. Cline was taken into custody due to an active warrant out of Cambridge. Cline continued to act out and deputies located a glass smoking pipe in his pocket. Cline admitted to smoking what he believed to be heroin in the bathroom of the gas station. Once at the Washington County Jail, Cline was again asked what he was on and he stated it may have been methamphetamine, but he wasn’t sure. David Stanley Cline, 42, 1399 Scotts Ridge Road, Whipple, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and processed into the Jail.
* On March 12, a deputy began an investigation into subjects in convenience stores being short-changed. This case remains under investigation.
* On March 13, deputies began an investigation into a missing/stolen license plate from a vehicle parked at a repair shop on State Route 339. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between March 12 and 13:
* Larry Wayne Everett Jr., 32, 2815 FM, 2919 Beasley Road, Fort Bend, Texas, having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence, a misdemeanor.
* Stephen Wayne Caltrider, 31, Latrobe Street Mission, Parkersburg, probation violations, a misdemeanor.
* Douglas Stanley Cline, 42, 1495 Scotts Ridge Road, Whipple, drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension, both misdemeanors.
* Summer Lyn Starcher, 33, 814 Lee St., Belpre, breach of recognizance and domestic violence, both misdemeanors.