MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on March 5:
* On March 4 Deputy Young was dispatched to Glendale Road, Marietta, to a report of Jeffry Voycik causing a disturbance. After the sheriff’s office conducted the investigation and spoke with Adult Parole Authority, Jeffry Ryan Voycik, 36, was placed under arrest for a parole violation. While placing Voycik under arrest he allegedly stated “you’re not arresting me bro” and attempted to push past Deputy Young and other deputies. Voycik shoved one deputy to the ground and continued to resist all deputies on the scene until a Taser was deployed. Voycik was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing on the parole violation and resisting arrest charges.
* On March 4 Sgt. Carr responded to Family Ford, Marietta, in reference to vehicle(s) being entered at the location. This case remains under investigation.
* On March 4 Deputy Brown responded to 1308 Lancaster St., Marietta, to a 911 hang-up where a male and female could be heard yelling. Brown met with Paula Bailey who stated she had a verbal argument with her live-in boyfriend, Tyson Hill. Bailey stated Hill grabbed her and shoved her into the bedroom wall. Bailey then became unwilling to further explain the incident. It was easily observed that a disturbance occurred with items broken in the home, and Bailey having red marks to her neck area, the sheriff’s office said. Hill explained the same information and stated that Bailey smacked him in the face and scratched him. Hill stated that he then shoved her away from him. There were red marks on Hill’s face and neck area. An apparent bite mark on Hill’s arm was put there by Bailey, according to Hill. Brown requested a summons be issued through Marietta Municipal Court for Paula M. Bailey, 36, and Tyson Chad Hill, 175 Goose Run Road, Marietta, for disorderly conduct by fighting.
* On March 5 Deputy Young met with Marian Carr who reported David Carr at her residence in Muskingum Township. A protection order was in place which stated David Carr could not be present at the residence. It was reported that David was at the residence causing a disturbance and breaking items inside the home. Dispatch verified the protection order issued by Marietta Municipal Court. David stated he was aware of the order, but claimed it had been dropped. David Leonard Carr III, 34, 331 N. Seventh St., Marietta, was placed under arrest for violation of a protection order and transported to the Washington County Jail.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail March 4, 5:
* Coy Leonard Smallwood, 28, 164 Anderson Road, Fleming, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* James Allen McKnight, 44, 26 Colegate Drive, Marietta, unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, a felony.
* Jeffry Ryan Voycik, 36, 1665 Glendale Road, Marietta, parole violation and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors.
* Gary Lee Mayle Jr., 42, 705 9th Street, Marietta, theft, driving under suspension, breach of recognizance, all misdemeanors.
* David Leonard Carr III, 34, 331 N. Seventh Street, Marietta, violation of a protection order, a misdemeanor.
* Jordan Thomas Goff, 20, 117 Cloverdale Estates Drive, St. Marys, parole violation, Ritchie County, a felony.
MARIETTA — The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail March 5 and 6:
* Debra Lee Sampson, 26, 27317 State Route 7, Apt. A, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Nicole Dawn Offenberger-Oldfield, 26, 713 Ninth St., Marietta, probation violation and OVI, both misdemeanors.
* Larry Wayne Everett Jr., 32, 2815 FM 2919 Beasley Road, Fort Bend, Texas, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors.
* Brennan Michael Holshu, 32, 752 Covey Court, Belpre, obstructing justice, harboring, a misdemeanor.
* Marcus Maurice Kimbrough, 31, 103 Woodcrest Lane, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Kelly Jane Farnsworth, 32, 708 Front Street, Belpre, criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
* Lea Roxanne Riley, 48, 1880 Main St., Stockport, contempt, a misdemeanor.
* Seana Casey Loofbourrow, 19, 40425 Rado Ridge, Caldwell, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Sanya Ann Whipkey, 44, 901 Campus Drive, Belpre, trafficking in drugs, a felony.
* Rebecca Pearl Lanning, 31, 105 Melody Lane, Marietta, permitting drug abuse, possession of drugs and trafficking in drugs, all felonies, endangering children, a misdemeanor.
* Jeremy Daniel Whipkey, 42, 901 Campus Drive, Belpre, trafficking in drugs, a felony.
* Jennifer Kay Slone, 36, 411 Pennock Drive, Apt. D1, Beverly, parole violation, a felony.
* Anthony Trent Hill, 30, 1154 Patten Mills Road, Bartlett, possession of drugs, a felony.
* William Lewis Dennis, age unavailable, 1321 Hope Hill Road, Parkersburg, rape and gross sexual imposition, both felonies.