VIENNA — The Vienna Police Department released the following reports on March 16:
* Alisha D. Small of Reedsville was arrested for fleeing with reckless indifference, child neglect creating risk of injury and shoplifting third-offense warrant.
* Eric P. Townsend of Parkersburg was arrested for fraudulent use of an access device.
* Amber D. Deem of Vienna was arrested on shoplifting warrants and trespassing warrants.
* Brian K. Goodnight of Parkersburg was arrested on a DV Violation Warrant
* Pamela J. Gum of Vienna was arrested for illegal burn warrant.
* Clinton C. Levasseur of Coolville was arrested for possession of controlled substance.
* Brandon J. Kerns of Vienna was arrested a second-degree robbery warrant.
* Austin T. Izzo of Parkersburg was arrested for possession of controlled substance and unlawful taking of vehicle warrant.
* Justin K. Edman of Parkersburg was arrested for fleeing with reckless and fleeing DUI.
* Austina S. McCartney of Parkersburg was arrested for obstructing and fugitive from justice.