WILLIAMSTOWN — The Williamstown Police Department released the following reports on Feb. 10:
* Rosalie Marie Powell, 42, Williamstown, was arrested on a charge of possession of methamphetamine following a traffic stop on Waverly road. The driver, Kevin Nolan, 51, Williamstown, was cited for second-offense driving on a suspended license. A search dog from the Wood County Sheriff’s Department assisted and indicated a presence of illegal substances in the vehicle, upon which a search was conducted and an amount of suspected methamphetamine was recovered. Powell was arraigned in Wood County Magistrate Court where she was later released after posting bond.
* Grace Wilson, 19, Caldwell, was cited for speed 41/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Tiffany Cronin, 29, St. Marys, was cited for speed 39/25 on Highland Avenue.
* Rebecca Lanning, 31, Marietta, was cited for driving on a suspended license and no insurance on East Fifth Street.
* Marie Sumption, 23, Struthers, Ohio, was cited for speed 51/35 on West Third Street.
* Charles Smith, 27, St. Marys, was cited for speed 53/35 and no seat belt on West Third Street. A passenger, Jennifer Nichols, 27, St. Marys, also was cited for no seat belt.
* Zachary Husk, 29, Marietta, was cited for speed 34/25 on Highland Avenue.