MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Feb. 10:
* On Feb. 4, Sgt. Reeder began an investigation into subjects being disorderly. This case remains under investigation.
* On Feb. 4, Deputy Kehl began a telecommunications harassment investigation. This case remains under investigation.
* On Feb. 6, Sgt. Carr issued a citation to Kelly M. Byers, 713 Fifth Street, St. Marys, for speed, and Venard Pack, 250 Pack Mountain, Beckley, for speed.
* On Feb. 6 Deputy Parks was dispatched to 14012 State Route 550, Fleming, in regard to Isabella Tristen Leilani Vincent violating the terms of the protection order put into place by Marietta Municipal Court on Feb. 4. It was reported that Vincent had called the residence twice that day and possibly had a friend call a third time. The first call, Vincent asked that the police not be called and she was hung up on. Information was also received that Vincent may be next door at the time. Vincent was observed at the neighbor’s, yelling across the yard. Lt. McPeek located Vincent, who admitted to having a friend call the residence. Isabella Tristen Leilani Vincent, 20, 2822 Sealy Ridge Road, Vincent, was placed under arrested for one count of violation of protection order and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* On Feb. 7, Sgt. Reeder began an investigation into bad check(s) being passed in Washington County. This case remains under investigation.
* On Feb. 7, Deputy Aultman began an investigation regarding identity theft. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Feb. 7-10:
* Shamen Rayne Thomas, 18, 2715 Danas Run Road, Newport, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Jamey Lynn Brown, 43, 136 Dawes Circle, Marietta, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
* Sue Ann Offenberger, 56, 530 Brush Road, Marietta, contempt of court.
* Rocky Dwayne McCleese, 40, 115 North Hart Street, Marietta, assault, a misdemeanor.
* Aaron Wesley Cain, 38, 16687 Crooked Tree Road, Dexter City, possession of drugs, a felony, possessing drug abuse instruments and driving under suspension, both misdemeanors.
* Adam Lee Walters, 34, 94 North Hampton, Apt. A, Columbus, parole violation, a felony.
* Thomas Joseph Lauric, 37, 1001 Olive Street, Parkersburg, breaking and entering, a felony, criminal damaging, resisting arrest and drug paraphernalia, all misdemeanors.
* Ryan Edward Carpenter, 24, 209 Virginia Street, Marietta, possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Feb. 12:
* On Feb. 8 at approximately 5:44 p.m. Deputy Peters and Deputy Schwendeman responded to 6658 Archers Fork Road, Newport, to a report of someone breaking into Richard Knowlton’s residence. Schwendeman arrived and observed the front door wide open, with the door knob removed from the door. Nothing was reported missing at the time, just items moved around. John Addlesburger was mentioned as a person of interest, as he had been in the residence in the past without permission, and was advised not to return by law enforcement at that time. Deputies located Addlesburger and he allegedly admitted to being in the residence and removing the door knob from the front door. He stated that he wanted to check the residence for damage. John William Addlesburger, 46, 406 Vine St., New Matamoras, will be issued a summons through Marietta Municipal Court for criminal trespassing.
* On Feb. 9 Deputy Allender responded to West Street, Belpre, to a report of possible squatters in an abandoned structure. The property owner was not interested in filing charges in this case. Case will be marked closed.
* On Feb. 10 Deputy Brown began an investigation in Muskingum Township in reference to illegal dumping. This case remains under investigation.
* On Feb. 10 Deputy McConnell responded to 318 Reynolds Lane, Vincent, to a report of Erin Hendrickson at the residence and she is not to be there. The homeowner was taking photographs of Hendrickson in the vehicle in the driveway, which upset Hendrickson. Hendrickson then began yelling and screaming, calling her names and making threats toward her. A citation for disorderly conduct was issued to Erin A. Hendrickson, 29, 15 Mercer Road, Stockport, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
* On Feb. 10 Deputy Kehl was dispatched to McGill Road to meet with a subject who was previously at Dunham Square Market and their vehicle was struck by unknown subjects who left the scene. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Feb. 11-12:
* Marie Lynn Powell, 26, homeless, endangering children, a felony.
* Thomas James Smith, 36, 207 North Fifth St., Martins Ferry, parole violation, a felony.
* Joseph Edward Vaughan, 37, 2822 Mount Carmel Ridge Road, St. Marys, assault, a misdemeanor.
* Keryn Ann Miller, 36, 1177 County Road 9, Marietta, theft and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.