MARIETTA — The following reports were released on Feb. 5 by Washington County Sheriff’s Office:
* On Jan. 30, at approximately 6 p.m. Sgt. McGilton observed a brown dog, belonging to Nicole Davis, running loose from her property of 204 Dale Street, Marietta. The dog ran across Dale Street and onto other property, barking aggressively. A summons was requested for Davis on a charge of failing to restrain her dog.
* On Jan. 31, Sgt. McGilton received notification of three dogs belonging to Larry Joy, 56, 1220 East Branch Road, Lowell, running loose on Jan. 14,17, 19, 25 and 29. A summons is being requested for Larry G. Joy, 56, for five counts of failing to restrain his three dogs.
* On Jan. 31, Deputy Brown began an investigation at 19290 State Route 60, where storage buildings had been entered. This case remains under investigation.
* On Feb. 3, Sgt. Reeder responded to 14012 State Route 550, Fleming, to a report of an active domestic violence complaint. Isabella Vincent called 911 stating she had just “beat up” her live-in-boyfriend/fiance William Lumley II. Vincent was reportedly hysterical, stating she thought she broke her ankle when she kicked Lumley. Reeder met with Vincent who stated that she was “going off” and Lumley was trying to hold her and she slapped and kicked him. Isabella Tristen Vincent, 20, was placed under arrest and charged with domestic violence, and transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* On Feb. 3, Deputy Aultman and Deputy Allender responded to Fifteenmile Creek Road to meet with Eugene Duff in reference to missing tractor parts. This case remains under investigation.
* On Feb. 3, Deputy Painter met with Larry Brown in reference to a theft of items from a vehicle parked off of Washington Boulevard. This case remains under investigation.
* On Feb. 3, Deputy Painter was dispatched to Little Hocking in reference to a juvenile striking his/her mother. After speaking with all parties involved it was decided that charges of delinquency would be filed.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Feb. 4-5:
* Dwayne Edward Miller, 55, 1177 County Road 9, Marietta, possession of heroin and tampering with drugs, both felonies.
* Teara Kay Harper, 38, 615 10th Street, Marietta, possession of heroin, a felony.
* Shannon Marie Ewing, 11808 Worthington Avenue, Parkersburg, aggravated trafficking in drugs and aggravated possession of drugs, both felonies.
* Jason Brooks Harper, 38, 810 4th Street, Marietta, permitting drug abuse, a felony.
* Mark Deshawn Sanders, 26, 1547 Arlington Avenue, Lincoln Park, possession of heroin, a felony.
* Jerran Keith Knowlton, 40, 6658 Archers Fork Road, New Matamoras, attempted aggravated murder, domestic violence and felonious assault, all felonies.
* Seth Adam Bond, 37, 107 Main Street, Belpre, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Levi Daniel Zimmerman, 32, 4595 State Route 530, Lowell, driving under OVI suspension, a misdemeanor.
* Kirk Michael Urban, 44, public indecency and breach of recognizance, both felonies, public indecency, a misdemeanor.