PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports Jan. 16:
From Jan. 13-15, deputies answered 156 calls, including 17 traffic stops, seven welfare checks, nine intrusion alarms, four domestic complaints and domestic order services, seven motor vehicle accidents, eight warrants, six area checks and six animal complaints.
* A citation was issued to Robert Earl Wilcoxen Jr., 38, of Westview Circle, for stop sign violation and possession of a controlled substance, less than 15 grams. A citation was also issued to Brian Alan Madison, 26, of 13th Street, for possession of a controlled substance, marijuana, less than 15 grams.
* Michael Andrew Galluccio Sr., 33, of 10th Avenue, turned himself in on a warrant for battery and obstructing. He was processed, arraigned and released on a personal recognizance bond.
* Robert Curtis Langdon Jr., 45, of Aqua Circle, was arrested on charges of possession of Marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
* Timothy Craig Boso II, 39, of Fourth Avenue, was arrested on a warrant issued through Family Court on charges of failure to pay child support.
* Jason Lee Allman, 33, of Elder Street, was arrested on warrants and a parole violation.
* Deputies responded to a two-vehicle accident on West Virginia 47 at the westbound entrance of U.S. 50. One driver was transported to the hospital while the other driver declined medical attention. Both vehicles were towed.
* Deputies responded to Pike Street in reference to a noise complaint. Stephanie Ann Colton, 27, of Pike Street, was arrested on charges of obstructing an officer; Destiny Spirit Lott Berry, 27, of Pike Street, was arrested on a bond violation; and Andrew Thomas Dryburgh, 37, of Pine Avenue, was arrested on a warrant for three charges of violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* While traveling westbound in the 1700 block of Staunton Turnpike, a deputy observed a truck pulling a dump trailer lose a piece of particle board out of the trailer, causing it to strike another vehicle that was traveling behind it. A traffic stop was made, and the deputy observed damage to the vehicle consisting of scratches to the upper part of the door on the front passenger side, including some possible damage to the molding. A citation was issued to Steven Harold Wells, 38, of Hotel Lane, Palestine, for unsecure load.
* A deputy spoke with the management of the Marathon in Mineral Wells in reference to a gas drive off. Apparently the person pumped 17 gallons worth of gasoline and left without paying. The complainant advised that the attendant authorized the pump to turn on by accident, as they normally require payment prior to the pump being activated.
* Ronald Keith Franklin, 25 of Power Avenue, was arrested after a Division of Motor Vehicles hearing on a warrant for aggravated driving under the influence.
* A deputy responded to Wood County Magistrate Court in reference to Alaina Marie Rader, 28, of Kendall Avenue, pleading down from a felony to a misdemeanor charge of unlawful taking of a vehicle. She was processed on the new charge.
* Deputies responded to George Street in reference to a warrant service. Morgan Carol LeFay, 42, of George Street, was arrested on warrants for two counts each of malicious assault and assault during the commission of a felony and one count each of burglary, accessory and violation of a domestic violence protective order.
* A deputy responded to Old St. Marys Pike in reference to a single-vehicle accident. The driver stated he swerved to miss a deer, lost control of his vehicle and slid into the guardrail and pole. Fire units were able to cut the pole to reopen the roadway.
* Deputies responded to Sams Creek Road in reference to a vehicle crash. The driver was eastbound on Sams Creek Road when he swerved to miss but struck a deer, at which time the vehicle ran off the left side of the roadway and through a yard, striking the residence.