MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Jan. 10:
* Deputy Young completed a private property crash report where Jerrod Anderson, Camelot Road, Belpre, struck a Dominion gas pipeline junction.
* Deputy Aultman began an investigation into a possible theft. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Brown began an investigation into missing medication. The victim requested no prosecution in this case.
* Deputy Brown began an investigation in Salem Township in reference to a theft. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Brown began an investigation into a scam where a subject was requesting money from the victim(s). This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Young was dispatched to 3645 Blue Knob Road, Marietta, to a reported overdose. A 911 call was received stating that Misty Caldwell had overdosed and was not breathing. Deputy Young arrived after the squad, finding Caldwell was breathing at that time. Caldwell was transported for medical attention. A cigarette cellophane wrapper was found at the residence containing half an orange pill and a blue pill. Caldwell later advised Deputy Young what she thought she had taken. A summons was requested for Misty L. Caldwell, 42, for disorderly conduct public intoxication.
* At approximately 9:07 p.m. Deputy Parks and Deputy H. Tornes responded to1220 East Branch Road, Lowell, to a report of Lisa Joy acting out and throwing knives. Deputies spoke with a juvenile who stated Joy punched him/her in the right arm. Joy had also picked up knives and threw them at the child, grazing his/her arm. Lisa Marie Joy, 45, was placed under arrest for felony domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* Deputies Hall and Kehl began an investigation into a scam where the victim was called by subject(s) alleging to be a grandchild of the victim. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Jan. 9-10:
* Zyyon Tyree Sloan, 18, 307 Fourth East St., Apt. B, South Point, Ohio, speed and failure to reinstate operator’s license, both misdemeanors.
* Jeremiah Michael Smith, 39, homeless, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Troy Eugene McKown, 37, 37348 Wagner Road, Dexter City, Ohio, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* David Francis Toncray, 34, 4680 Federal Road, Coolville, Ohio, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Bernard Clyde Lemley, 36, 2519 Jericho Road, Walker, theft from a disabled adult, a felony.
* Michelle Marie Frame, 24, 145 Vickers Road, Marietta, two counts of theft, both felonies.