VIENNA — Vienna Police Department released the following reports on Jan. 30:
* Bradley D. Worstell of Marietta was arrested for possession with intent.
* Corey L. Morrison of Parkersburg was arrested on warrants for burglary and failure to appear.
* Theodore J. Lambert III of Marietta was arrested for two counts of forging/uttering, three counts of forgery and three counts of uttering.
* Cameron J. Wriston of Vienna was arrested for petit larceny.
* Jason R. Pearson of Parkersburg was arrested for shoplifting second-offense.
* Jason R. Rutherford of Parkersburg was arrested on a worthless check warrant.
* Claudia A. Collins of Parkersburg was arrested for obstructing, driving on revoked SUI second-offense and warrants for shoplifting and trespassing.
* Ryan M. Creel of Parkersburg was arrested for battery.