PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports on Dec. 26:
* Ryan Phillip Merluzzi, 25, of Deerwalk Highway, Walker, was arrested for prohibited person in possession of a deadly weapon.
* Alicia Nichole Miller, 37, of Ward Place, Parkersburg, was cited for driving on suspended or revoked and no insurance. This same subject was seen shortly after the traffic stop operating the vehicle again and was again pulled over. Between the two traffic stops Miller had been developed as a suspect in a shoplifting that had just previously occurred at Kohl’s, the department said. After the sheriff’s office gathered information, Alicia Nichole Miller was then arrested for third offense shoplifting.
* Clarence Wires IV, 25, of Riser Ridge Road, Walker, was cited for speeding and no MVI.
* John Eugene Sams, 38, of Comer Street, Parkersburg, was arrested for fleeing while DUI, fleeing with reckless indifference and driving while suspended or revoked for DUI, a third offense.
* A deputy took a report of a burglary which had already occurred where numerous gift cards had been stolen. Suspect information was obtained and the investigation is ongoing.
* Edward L. Ellyson Jr., 48, of Guthrie Road, Coolville, was cited for failure to obey traffic control device (red light).
* A deputy took a report in regard to the larceny of a package from the front of a residence. The case is being looked into.
* Lisa Dianne Pfalzgraf, of 14th Street, Vienna, was cited for speeding 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.
* Hunter Cole Wisenbaler, 19, of Montana Mines, W.Va, was cited for possession of a controlled substance less than 15 grams.
* John Eugene Clark, 60, of Hickory Street, Parkersburg, was arrested for a protective order violation.
* Deputies were dispatched to a suspicious subject call at 42 Emerson Commons. Contact was made with Jessica Lynn Massey, 24, of 12th Avenue, Vienna, who was subsequently arrested when a warrant for shoplifting was found to be active.
* Deputies took a report of a burglary and larceny from a resident on Gihon Road; the investigation is ongoing.