MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Dec. 26 and Dec. 27.
* A deputy began an investigation Monday in reference to counterfeit currency being passed in Washington County. This case remains under investigation.
* A deputy responded to 109 Sylvan Way, Marietta, on Monday and met with Julia A. Angeron. Angeron advised David Carr came to the residence and assaulted her and took her phone. Contact was made with Carr at his residence. Carr denied taking the phone or shoving Angeron into a cabinet. Carr allowed officers to search for Angeron’s phone, which was located in the residence. David Leonard Carr III, 34, of 331 North Seventh St., Marietta, was placed under arrest and charged with robbery and domestic violence. Carr was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* Joseph Alexander, of Santee Drive, Marietta, reported damage to a vehicle on Tuesday. This case remains under investigation.
* On Tuesday, a deputy met with Jon Anderson in reference to a theft from the property on Pleasant Ridge Road. This case remains under investigation.
* A deputy began an investigation Tuesday into an altercation taking place between Colleen Belisky and Steven Belisky at 104 King Ave., Marietta. A witness overheard a verbal altercation and called law enforcement. Another report was made to law enforcement concerning the same type of complaint. The deputy responded to 104 King Ave. but was unable to make contact with anyone at the residence, however, entered the residence through an unlocked door to check on the welfare of the occupants. Deputies continued with the investigation and attempting to make contact with the Belisky family. Assistance was given by the Ohio State Highway Patrol, Morgan County Sheriff’s Office and the Beverly Police Department to locate the subjects. The Beverly Police Department conducted a traffic stop on Belisky’s vehicle, occupied by Steven and Colleen. Belisky was detained until deputies could arrive. Based on the investigation and information received from all parties Steven James Belisky, 32, of 104 King Ave., Marietta, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and inducing panic. Belisky was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* A deputy responded to 60 McVicar Lane, Vincent, on Tuesday for a report of Angela Reeder being intoxicated and causing a disturbance at his residence. The deputy cautioned Angela about her turbulent behavior and warned her in reference to criminal charges if her behavior persisted. Later, another call was received at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office stating that Angela was causing a disturbance and had also slapped the caller. A deputy responded and found Angela had a strong odor of alcoholic beverage on/or about her person. Angela denied being intoxicated, saying she only had “two drinks” earlier in the day. Angela Michelle Reeder, 41, of 5150 Boggey Creek, St. Cloud, Fla., was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct and transported to the Washington County Jail. While at the jail Angela tested .163 PBT.
* A deputy responded to 585 Browns Road, Lot 9, Marietta, on Wednesday in reference to a dispute. Subjects had arrived at the location for the Christmas holiday when a verbal dispute occurred. Victoria Porter then left the residence. Later, the deputy was dispatched back to the location to a report that Porter had come back to the residence and was involved in an altercation with Hunter Brandt. Porter stated she had taken a cellphone from Brandt and threw it at him, intending to hit him with the phone. Brandt confirmed the statement made by Porter. Victoria Korein Porter, 27, homeless, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* On Wednesday, the Washington County Sheriff’s Office was notified of an incident by the Ravenswood Police Department. RPD had been dispatched to a location in their county to meet with subjects regarding a family member’s estranged spouse. Kristin and Marcus McCartney have a marital home at 5309 Braun Road, Belpre. Family members and Kristin had gone to the home on Braun Road to visit children on Christmas when Marcus was not home. This action apparently enraged Marcus and he became engaged in an argument over the telephone with Kristin. Kristin then left the area, in fear of Marcus. A short time later Marcus called Kristin again and was yelling at her over the telephone. Kristin became scared and drove back to her mother’s residence. A deputy was able to hear the conversation which was threatening in nature. Marcus continued to phone Ravenswood and law enforcement eventually answered the phone and Marcus began making threats towards them as well. A welfare check was conducted on the children at Braun Road due to the actions of Marcus. After completing the investigation, Marcus Todd McCartney, 41, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail on charges of aggravated menacing and domestic violence.
* A deputy responded to 24590 State Route 339, Waterford, on Thursday in regards to a cabin/home being entered. Michael Dulin learned that a male and female were at his cabin and had been inside. Witnesses observed the male and female inside the cabin, stating the owner “Starkey” had given them permission to be there. The male was advised that Starkey was not the owner and at that time both male and female fled the cabin, got in the Toyota and left northbound on Ohio 339. Deputies learned the owner of the Toyota had allowed Ryan Starkey to borrow it, and that he was more than likely with an Ashley Bules. A warrant is being requested for the arrest of Ashley Renee Bules, 25, of 50 Henderson Ally, Lowell, and Ryan Thomas Starkey, 25, of 12660 State Route 550, Fleming, on a charge of burglary. The warrants were received from Marietta Municipal Court.
* On Thursday, a deputy received a warrant from Jackson County, W.Va., for the arrest of Marcus T. McCartney for domestic violence, harassing phone calls, threatening communications by computer and stalking. Personal identifiers from the warrant were checked against information received from McCartney upon being processed into the Washington County Jail, finding them to be a match. Marcus Todd McCartney was then charged with being a fugitive from justice.
* A deputy was dispatched to 1915 Rinard Mills Road on Thursday in reference to a stolen 2013 Honda 4-wheeler. Orval Bradfield advised his 4-wheeler was chained to a post on his front porch and secured with a pad lock. A witness observed Kevin Ridgeway riding Bradfield’s 4-wheeler on/or about Tuesday, away from his residence, and Bradfield later saw Ridgeway riding his 4-wheeler. During the investigation, additional subjects had observed someone riding the 4-wheeler and doing donuts in the Parkway Townhouses parking lot, and two of them confirmed the driver was Kevin Ridgeway. The 4-wheeler was recovered from some brush behind Parkway Townhouses, which is approximately 50 yards from where it appeared to have been crashed into a telephone pole. Ridgeway was also observed walking away from where the 4-wheeler was hidden. A warrant was requested and issued for Kevin Michael Ridgeway, 30, of 403 Main St., New Matamoras, on a charge of breaking and entering, theft of a motor vehicle and tampering with evidence.
* Ashley Cheyenne Bay, of 907 Neil St., Parkersburg, theft.
* Jeffrey Allen Friesner, of 819 McKinley Ave., Lancaster, failure to appear.
* Jeremy Todd Wheeler, of 68 ¢ N. Seventh St., McConnelsville, failure to appear.
* Debra Lee Sampson, of 27317 State Route 7 Apt. A, Marietta, failure to appear.
* James Keith Treadway, of 708 Front St., #21, Marietta, failure to appear.
* Colton Ryan Balderson, of 17184 Muskingum River Road, Waterford, probation violation on a possession of drugs charge.
* Tyler Edward Goodwin, of 200 Jefferson Square, Marietta, probation violation on a possession of drugs charge.
* Brennan Michael Holshu, of 506 Pike St., Marietta, failure to appear.
* Ashley Renee Bules, of 50 Henderson Ally, Lowell, burglary.
* Kevin Michael Ridgeway, of 403 Main St., New Matamoras, theft and tampering with evidence.
* Ryan Thomas Starkey, of 12660 State Route 550, Fleming, burglary.
* Bonnie Jean Cross, of 6844 New England Ridge Road, Washington, W.Va., probation violation.
* Kathy R Hunter, of 509 Parry Ave., Mansfield, theft.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
* Brett Sumner Edwards, 30, of 165 Cornerstone Drive, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Jennifer Victoria Sample, 25, homeless, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* John Joseph Hendershot, 40, of 920 Coon Run Road, Lower Salem, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Samuel Morris Swift, 38, of 209 Ç Brighten Blvd., Zanesville, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
*Christopher Adam Sciance, 29, of 243 Muskingum Drive, Marietta, was arrested for vandalism, illegal conveyance of drugs and aggravated possession of drugs, all felonies.
* Thomas Dean Joy, 30, of 1195 East Branch Road, Lowell, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
* Shawntae Nicole Cline, 31, of Warren Chapel Road, Marietta, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Fergusson De’Anthony Harris, 18, of 208 Ç Seventh St., Beverly, was arrested for domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* David Leonard Car III, 34, of 331 North Seventh St., Marietta, was arrested for robbery, a felony, and domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Steven James Belisky, 32, of 104 King Ave., Marietta, was arrested for domestic violence and inducing panic, both misdemeanors.
* Angela Michelle Reeder, 41, of 5150 Boggey Creek, St. Cloud, Fla., was arrested for disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.
* Joshua Allen Campbell, 36, of 314 Washington St., Marietta, was arrested for contempt of court.
* Victoria Kiorein Porter, 27, of 8438 Bell Station Road, Circleville, was arrested for domestic violence , a misdemeanor.
* Elmer Charles Wenzel, 28, of 17977 State Route 26, Reno, was arrested for criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
* Marcus Todd McCartney, 41, of 5309 Braun Road, Belpre, was arrested for aggravated menacing, and domestic violence, both misdemeanor.
* Timothy Ray Albright, 57, of 411 Sixth St., Belpre, was arrested for fugitive from justice, a felony.
* Chase Ember Mollohan, 20, of 274 Ridgewood Drive, Apt. C, Marietta, was arrested for inducing panic, a misdemeanor.
* Courtney Nichole Clayton, 27, of 314 John St., Belpre, was arrested for criminal trespass, possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, all misdemeanors.
* James Chadwick Hodgson, 42, of 1002 Washington Blvd., Belpre, was arrested for assault, a misdemeanor.
* Aaron Christopher Buracchio, 34, of 4810 15th Ave., Lot 1, Parkersburg, was arrested Belmont County charge of possessing drug abuse instruments.