MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Dec. 10:
* On Sunday, Charles Kelly reported damage to property at Biggs Hill Road, Belpre. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputies were dispatched to Adams Township on Sunday for a 911 call stating Rosa Allevato and Christopher Perot were fighting. Perot and Allevato were separated and both relayed that they were arguing and screaming at each other. Neither subject was in fear of the other. Christopher Cody Perot, 30, of 310 Greenlawn Lane, Lowell, and Rosa L. Allevato, 45, of 310 Greenlawn Lane, Lowell, will be summoned into Marietta Municipal Court on a charge of disorderly conduct by fighting.
The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail:
* Travis Eugene Williams, 23, of 1750 Laurel Ridge Road, Lowell, was arrested for probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Leslie Scot Klein, 28, of 32235 Minersville Hill Road, Racine, was arrested for contempt of court.
MARIETTA — The following people were recently processed into the Washington County Jail on charges, according to the sheriff’s department:
* Randy Joe Clevenger, 32, was arrested for domestic violence, two counts, both felonies, probation violation, aggravated menacing, violating a protection order, driving under suspension, all misdemeanors.
* Samantha Jo Kuhn, 28, of 9390 State Route 550, Vincent, was arrested for possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia, both misdemeanors.
* Kenneth Elbridge Sewell, 52, of 171 Fourth St., Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
* Kierston Holbrooks Mick, 29, of 150 Camelot Road, Belpre, was arrested for probation violation, a felony.
* Teresa Lynn Cottrell, 35, of 14631 State Route 936, Kimbolton, was arrested for contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
* Matthew Kevin Burke, 48, of 45669 Millers Road, Pomeroy, was arrested for driving under OVI suspension, a misdemeanor.
* Roger Edward Carpenter, 19, homeless, was arrested for theft, a misdemeanor.