ATHENS — The Athens County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Dec. 12:
* Deputies responded to the Albany Marathon in reference to a harassment complaint.
* A Lexington Avenue resident in Chauncey reported a laptop computer stolen sometime between Nov. 26 and Dec. 10. A report was taken.
* Deputies responded to Pleasant Hill Road in reference to a tenant leaving an abandoned vehicle at a rental property. It was determined a civil matter and until the tenant is legally evicted the vehicle could not be towed or moved.
* Deputies took a report of a theft of a debit card and the victim knew who the suspect was. The case is under investigation.
* Deputies attempted to make contact with a male on State Route 681. Hocking County requested assistance in making contact with the resident regarding locating his vehicle.
* Deputies responded to Euclid Avenue in Buchtel referencing a verbal dispute between father and daughter. Deputies spoke with both parties who advised there was no physical violence; however, the argument got out of hand. The daughter advised she was waiting for a ride to stay with a friend to allow both parties to calm down. No further actions were needed.
* Deputies responded to Wolfe-Bennett Road for a domestic dispute. The caller reported his adult nephew had struck him in the face during an argument. On scene, deputies spoke to all involved parties and witnesses. Neither party wished to pursue criminal charges and agreed to remain separated for the evening.
* Deputies responded to East Hornsby Road in Coolville for a report of a domestic dispute. Deputies made contact with one of the parties involved and they elected to leave the residence and sought assistance at a shelter until family could come to their aid.
* Deputies responded to Oakdale Road in Glouster for a report of a domestic dispute. The complainant stated his step-son assaulted his other son by punching and kicking him. Deputies spoke with both parties and observed physical injuries to the victim. Andrew Monroe, 18, of Glouster was arrested for domestic violence and transported to SEORJ without incident.
* Deputies responded to The Plains for a theft report. The caller reported someone had taken a package the mailman had left on her porch. The complainant advised they spoke with the mailman and the package had been delivered. At this time, no suspects are known. A report was taken for insurance and credit card reporting.
* Deputies responded to Republic Avenue in Glouster for a report of a unruly juvenile. The complainant stated that her daughter was not obeying her rules. Deputies spoke with the juvenile who ultimately settled down.