PARKERSBURG — The Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Nov. 14:
* From Nov. 12-14, the sheriff’s office answered 171 calls including eight traffic stops, 14 area checks, four warrant services, 15 complaints by phone, six intrusion alarms, seven mental hygiene, five complaints in person, four animal complaints, 11 motor vehicle accidents and six assist motorist calls.
* On Nov. 12, Patrick Lee Barker, 63, of Lantana Lane was issued a citation for failure to yield and no insurance.
* On Nov. 12, Morgan James Stuart, 26, of Henderson Avenue, Williamstown, was served with warrants for driving on suspended DUI, leaving the scene and fleeing.
* On Nov. 12, Lacy Sky Parsons, 21, of 16th Street was issued a citation for possession of marijuana.
* On Nov. 12, Gavin Lee Honse, 18, of Westwood Way was issued a citation for expired registration.
* On Nov. 13, Kyle Gregory Herwald, 32, of Bungalow Drive was arrested on warrants for shoplifting and trespassing.
* On Nov. 13, James Michael Montgomery, 37, of Berry Patch Lane turned himself in on a warrant for charges of first-degree sexual abuse. He was arraigned and released on a $10,000 surety bond.
* On Nov. 13, Ryan Matthew Dailey, 37, of 46th Street was arrested on a capias for failure to appear for sentencing issued by circuit court Judge J.D. Beane. He was placed in the holding center until a date would be set to appear before Beane.
* On Nov. 13, Wesley James Radabaugh, 28, of Aqua Circle was served with a warrant on charges of petit larceny. He was returned to the Holding Center where he was being held on a felony.
* On Nov. 13, Joseph Ray Beall, 49, of Cutlip Road was arrested on charges of DUI.
* On Nov. 14, John William Gibson, 39, of Crestwood Drive was arrested on charges of interfering with telecommunications.