MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports and charges Nov. 19:
* Deputies Hall and Tornes met with Jessica Stoke, Huck Road, in reference to a possible breaking and entering. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Brown responded to the All American Car Wash, 838 Pike St., Marietta, in reference to a breaking and entering. An employee stated that Jerry Corbin had broken into a change machine, which Corbin was standing next to. The machine appeared to have been tampered with and was slightly open. Corbin spoke with Brown and admitted he had used a grinder to cut the hinges off of the machine and cut his finger when he was opening the machine. Corbin then removed quarters from the machine.
Corbin then threw the grinder on a roof so it wouldn’t be found. Corbin stated he has worked for the car wash and had plans to pay the owner back at a later time. Jerry Lee Corbin, 54, 6401 Lightner Ridge Road, Stockport, was placed under arrest and charged with tampering with evidence, vandalism, possessing criminal tools, breaking and entering and theft. Corbin was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* Deputy Parks was dispatched to 1604 Michaelis Road, Marietta, to a report of Randy Joe Clevenger being at this address beating on Tracy Williams. Williams advised Clevenger came to the residence and as she met him at the door they got into a verbal argument. Clevenger then picked up a potted plant from the deck and threw it down shattering the pot. Williams stated that Clevenger came into the front door of the residence where they continued to argue. A witness got in between Williams and Clevenger so he would leave her alone. Clevenger then smacked Williams on the right side of the face. Several attempts were made to locate Clevenger and they were unsuccessful. A warrant is being requested for Randy Joe Clevenger, 32, on a charge of domestic violence.
* Deputy Young and Sgt. McKee responded to Nine Quail St., Little Hocking, regarding an active domestic violence situation. Contact was made with Gernon Guy Earley and his wife, Katelyn Earley. Katelyn explained Gernon had arrived home intoxicated and an argument ensued. Katelyn stated Gernon had grabbed ahold of her arm and then wrapped his arm around her neck and then shoved Katelyn down to the floor. After being shoved, Katelyn called 911. Gernon denied any physical altercation occurred. Gernon Guy Earley Jr., 34, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail. Gernon tested .151 on the portable breath test after arriving at the jail.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Nov. 18-19:
* James Travis Hasley, 40, homeless, Marietta, aggravated possession of drugs, a felony, and fugitive from justice.
* Roger Wayne Knapp, 39, 9955 Shepherd Road, Lockbourne, conspiracy to trafficking in drugs and illegal conveyance of drugs, both felonies.
* John William Dearing, 40, 653 Johnson Road, Marietta, parole violation, a felony.
* Thomas Eugene Malone Sr., 41, 1205 Wilbur St., Apt. 8, Parkersburg, driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
* Jeffrey Lee Bigley, 19, 7765 Dalzell Road, Lower Salem, driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
* Zachary Travis Wright, 32, 1465 Washington Garden Circle, Washington, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, a misdemeanor.
* Autumn Eve Andrews, 27, 111 Fort Square, Marietta, driving under OVI suspension, a misdemeanor.
* Jerry Lee Corbin, 54, 6401 Lightner Ridge Road, Stockport, tampering with evidence, vandalism, possessing criminal tools, breaking and entering, all felonies, and theft, a misdemeanor.
* Kyle Lee Bentley, 26, 28 E. Seventh Street, Chillicothe, parole violation, a felony.
* Elizabeth Grace Kidd, 35, 177 Lawn Lane, Belpre, theft, a felony.
* Nicole Jane Dotson, 33, Belpre, probation violation, a felony.