MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Nov. 15:
* Deputy Aultman and Deputy Schwendeman responded to 3220 State Route 676, Stockport, to a report of Violet Potter and Charles Reynolds being in an altercation. Potter stated she and Reynolds had a verbal argument and she asked him to leave multiple times. Potter further advised Reynolds pushed her to the floor, kicked her, and threw her across the room. Reynolds admitted to a verbal argument with Potter, however, denied physically assaulting her. Reynolds did state that Potter shoved him during the altercation. Due to the inconsistencies in the stories a summons will be requested for Violet R. Potter, 55, and Charles Derickson Reynolds, 26, on a charge of disorderly conducting.
* Deputy Allender began an investigation at the Washington County Jail where an inmate reported her phone account had been used by another inmate. Tessa Ann Blair, 27, 1656 Louisa Ave., Albany, was charged with two counts of theft.
* Sgt. Carr responded to 1220 East Branch Road, Lowell, in regard to a violation of a protection order in reference to Lisa Joy being at Larry Joy’s residence causing problems. Larry Joy stated Lisa had been coming around for the past couple of days and stated she was currently across the road from his house. Sgt. Carr met with Lisa and advised her she was in violation of a protection order. Lisa M. Joy, 44, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* Sgt. McKee met with Keith Taylor, Salster Road, Fleming, who reported a burglary at the residence. This case remains under investigation.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail Nov. 14-15:
* Keryn Ann Miller, 36, 1177 County Road 9, Marietta, theft, a misdemeanor.
* April Marie Yoho, 26, homeless, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Anthony Bryan Martin, 33, 700 Greenhill Road, Marietta, driving under suspension and carrying a concealed weapon, both misdemeanors, possession of drugs and probation violation, both felonies.
* Jared Curtis Smith, 21, 20370 State Route 60, Beverly, probation violation, a misdemeanor.