VIENNA — The Vienna Police Department released the following reports on Nov. 15:
* On Nov. 4, Isaac T. McDonald of Vienna was arrested for sexual abuse in the first degree.
* On Nov. 8, Rachelle R. Jackson of Vienna was arrested for domestic battery.
* On Nov. 8, Sean M. Haverty of Washington, W.Va., was arrested on a shoplifting warrant and possession on controlled substance.
* On Nov. 9, Lisa Y. Taylor of Parkersburg was arrested for obstructing.
* On Nov. 11, Jasmine S. Rollyson of Parkersburg was arrested on a truancy warrant.
* On Nov. 12, Ivan L. Patterson of Vienna was arrested for domestic battery.
* On Nov. 13, Phillip E. Butler of Marietta was arrested for battery of police officer, obstructing and disorderly conduct.