BELPRE — Belpre Police Department released the following reports on Nov. 20:
* On Nov. 13, Samantha L. Watson, 25, of Mineral Wells was cited for expired registration.
* On Nov. 14, Anthony B. Martin, 33, of Marietta was arrested for driving under suspension, possession of a controlled substance and carrying a concealed weapon. He was transported to the Washington County Jail.
* On Nov. 14, Shyann A. Trussell, 31, of Parkersburg was cited for allowing an invalid driver to drive, possession of marijuana and possession of a drug abuse instrument.
* On Nov. 14, James R. Powell, 46, of Coolville was arrested on a felony warrant from Athens County.
* On Nov. 17, Johnny L. Richards, 43, of Belpre was cited for speeding, 43 mph in a 25 mph zone.
* On Nov. 18, Zachary M. Blosser, 22, of Belpre was cited for expired registration.
* On Nov. 19, Chance William-Browning Ross, 18, of Belpre was cited for speeding, 45 mph in a 25 mph zone and for fictitious registration.
* On Nov. 19, Bryce M. Stacy, 21, of Belpre was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* On Nov. 20, Daulton S. Self, 32, of Belpre was cited for no operator’s license and for expired registration.