MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on Oct. 16:
* On Sept. 29, while working at the Barlow Fair, deputies became aware of an incident involving a 20-year-old male and a female juvenile. Zachary Ray Hinton, 20, 871 Warren Chapel Road, Fleming, asked a juvenile for assistance moving a vehicle as he had been drinking and did not feel safe doing it alone. After moving the vehicle, Hinton and the juvenile began kissing; however, the victim exited the vehicle when Hinton wanted to go further. It was reported that Hinton forced the juvenile to participate in a sexual act; however, she was able to escape from him after he had been told no several times. On Oct.11, detectives met with Hinton who stated the acts were consensual and that he thought the juvenile was older. Detectives further became aware that Hinton knew the victim’s family and knew the victim’s age. Hinton was placed under arrest and charged with unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. Hinton was transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* On Oct. 9, Deputy Zide was patrolling State Route 7 near Veto Road. A Chevy vehicle was observed committing traffic violations. A traffic stop was conducted on the vehicle, and contact was made with the driver, Johnathan Hess, and passenger, Mikaela Schramm. While speaking with the couple, both appeared nervous. Hess pulled out a large sum of cash when asked for his information, and denied any wrongdoing. Schramm did admit to having marijuana at which time K9 Rita was taken around the vehicle with a positive indication being made on the passenger door.
The occupants were asked to step out of the vehicle and once the search was completed, contact was made with Hess and Schramm again. Hess and Schramm were standing in front of the patrol vehicle and observed on the ground beside Schramm was a clear baggie. Deputy Zide was advised that Hess had swallowed/licked the baggie clean as it contained meth and/or meth residue. Hess then threw/spit the baggie on the ground so as not to get caught with it. Johnathan Michael Hess, 32, 925 Wiley Street, Belpre, was placed under arrest and charged with tampering with evidence and driving in marked lanes. Deputy Zide also located a baggie of meth in Schramm’s purse, along with the marijuana and marijuana pipe. Mikaela Morgan Schramm, 23, 218 Alta Street, Marietta, was placed under arrest for possession of methamphetamine and possession of marijuana. Hess and Schramm were transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
* On Oct. 10, Sgt. Reeder completed a private property accident report for Katrina Gibson, 301 Blennerhassett Avenue, Belpre, when she struck a pole in the parking lot at 10200 State Route 60, Lowell.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Friday and Tuesday:
* Erich Nakoma Wenner, 42, 210 S 7th St., McConnelsville, forgery, a felony, and driving under suspension, a misdemeanor.
* Zachary Ray Hinton, 20, 871 Warren Chapel Road, Fleming, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.
* Joshua Allen Campbell, 36, 401 Lancaster St., Apt. 3, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Timmi Lynn Jenkins, 21, 6990 Marion St., Chesterhill, theft and driving under suspension, both misdemeanors.
* Matthew Lester Jones, 35, 806 Front St., Marietta, domestic violence, breach of recognizance and contempt of court, all misdemeanors.
* Dustin Ray Riley, 34, 706 Cisler Drive, Marietta, contempt of court and parole violation.
* Phillip Edward Butler, 36, 729 2nd St., Marietta, having weapons while under disability, improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drugs, 2 counts, all felonies, and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
* William Earl Crothers II, 40, 50 19th St., Parkersburg, contempt of court, a misdemeanor.
* Kristopher Todd Pasco, 27, 711 Zanesville Ave., Beverly, 4 counts, attempted murder, all felonies.
* Timothy Matthew Sampson, 28, Cedar Bark Apartments, 4D, Marietta, tampering with evidence, a felony, and littering, a misdemeanor.
* Hayde Marie Leek, 20, 63 Thornberry Hill Drive, Parkersburg, possessing drug abuse instruments, contempt of court and drug paraphernalia, all misdemeanors.
* Samuel Gomez-Marcos, 23, 330 Fifth St., Dover, driving while under the influence of alcohol/drugs, seat belt violation and failure to control, all misdemeanors.
* Douglas Gene Snider, Jr.,46, 1314 Glendale Road, Marietta, driving under suspension, contempt of court and speed, all misdemeanors.
* William Delancy Eckert, 42, 101 Theiss Ave., Apt. 3, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Eric Norman Saylor, 37, 7930 Bolin Road, Albany, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Tiffany Jean McPherson, 38, 230 Greenbrier Circle, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Jennifer Kae Mosser, 39, homeless, probation violation, a misdemeanor.