PARKERSBURG — Parkersburg Police Department released the following reports on Sept. 4:
* Shania Fisher, 19, of Parkersburg, was arrested for obstructing and disorderly conduct.
* Dakota Butcher, 27, of Parkersburg, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and shoplifting.
* Ricky Walker Jr., 39, of Parkersburg, was arrested for third offense driving suspended and obstructing.
* Eric Starcher, 45, of Parkersburg, was arrested for domestic assault, public intoxication and second offense domestic battery.
* Officers responded to Camden Avenue in reference to a stolen license plate.
* Officers responded to Sheetz on Ann Street in reference to shoplifting.
* Officers responded to three motor vehicle accidents.