MARIETTA — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports Aug. 9:
* On Aug. 6, Marietta Municipal Court Probation Officers were conducting a home visit at 124 Tennis Center Drive, Apt. 1D, Marietta, the residence of Reginald Sims. Assistance was requested as Sims was not cooperating with officers at the scene. Officers were eventually able to enter the apartment through a sliding glass door, at which time Sims was observed on the second floor, refusing to come down, despite commands. Eventually, Sims did come down and was placed in handcuffs. A search of the residence began, at which time Sims tried to flee the home. He was again restrained. Reginald Terrel Sims, 28, was later transported to the Washington County Jail on charges of obstructing official business. The MPO Officers also placed a probation violation holder on Sims.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Thursday and Friday:
* Brian Keith McKinney, 33, 408 Gallager Street, St. Marys, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Russell Stazel Burkhammer Jr., 1023 Third Street, Marietta, probation violation, a felony.
* Shawn Allen Gates, 21, homeless, aggravated possession of drugs and trafficking in drugs, felonies, driving under suspension and wrongful entrustment of a motor vehicle, misdemeanors.
* Taylor McKenna Parker, 24, 200 Butler Court, Akron, receiving proceeds of an offense subject to forfeiture, a felony.
* David Arwin Michael Carroll, 33, 106 Skyview Circle, Marietta, FTA nonsupport, out of VanWert County, Ohio, a felony.
* Christopher Leonard Lott, 37, 150 Camelot Road, Lot 28, Belpre, Ohio, possession of heroin and aggravated possession of drugs, both felonies.