MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Office released the following reports July 29:
* On July 28, Sgt. McGilton requested a summons be issued for James E. and Deloris G. Jackson, 606 Florence St., Belpre, on a charge of failing to restrain four dogs and failure to register three dogs. On July 24, four dogs belonging to the Jacksons were loose from their property and attacked and killed a cat belonging to a neighbor. These four dogs are registered; however, during the investigation, it was found the Jacksons actually own seven dogs, and the other three dogs are over three months of age and are not registered. Deloris admitted they had these dogs for “years” and she was aware she should have registered them but did not.
* On July 27, Deputy Schwendeman responded to Marietta Township in reference to a littering complaint. This case remains under investigation.
* On July 28, Deputy Hall responded to 1920 Roberts Road, Amesville, to a possible domestic violence incident between Erica Kidder and Vincent Roberts. Kidder advised that Roberts had left the area as Deputy Hall approached the residence. Kidder stated that Roberts pushed her down during an argument. Kidder did not sustain injuries; however, she has been in fear for her safety due to Roberts pushing her around. The area was checked for Roberts, however he was not located. A warrant is being requested through Marietta Municipal Court for Vincent E. Roberts, 38, on a charge of domestic violence.
* On July 28, Lt. Gherke and Sgt. Parks responded to 4570 Laurel Ridge Road, Lowell, to meet with Cassidy Hogue. Hogue reported that she and her boyfriend, Corey J. Dugan, had been in an argument in the camper they live in. Hogue states the argument became heated and Dugan shoved her, punching the wall and a television. Hogue reported being in fear for her safety when Dugan shoved her and broke the television. Two holes were observed in the camper wall, along with the broken television. Dugan admitted to the argument and throwing the television; however, he denied shoving Hogue or punching the wall that evening. Corey James Dugan, 23, 4570 Laurel Ridge Road, Lowell, was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Washington County Jail.
* On July 28, Deputy Schwendeman arrived at 150 Camelot Road, Lot 31, Belpre, regarding a missing juvenile possibly being at that location. Robert and Susan Trezza denied seeing the juvenile or having contact with the juvenile. A consent to search the residence was obtained and the juvenile was located hiding in a closet in the rear of the residence. Robert and Susan Trezza did not seem shocked that the child was in the residence, nor did they ask any questions of the child. A summons is being requested for Robert J. Trezza, 50, 150 Camelot Road, Lot 31, Belpre, and Susan Ranae Trezza, 45, 807 Virginia Ave., Parkersburg, for interfering with custody and obstructing official business.
* On July 28, Deputy Schwendeman responded to Marietta Township to a complaint of a juvenile leaving home, and his/her whereabouts were unknown. The child was eventually located and a summons is being requested through Juvenile Court for the child on a charge of unruly juvenile.
* On July 28, Deputy Gainer, while working at the Washington County Jail, began an investigation into an assault inside the facility. During the investigation it was determined that inmate Brian McKinney was assaulted by inmate Eric Hardman, while McKinney was watching television. Hardman exchanged words with McKinney and then struck McKinney in the left side of the face with an open hand. Hardman admitted to striking McKinney. A charge of assault was filed on Eric Zachariah Hardman, 27, 606 Jameson Ave., Parkersburg, through Marietta Municipal Court.
The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail between Friday and Monday:
* Kenneth Lee Barnhart, 39, 10274 State Route 550, Vincent, contempt of court and possession of drugs, felonies, possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
* Hunter Triphers Piatt, 28, 749 Mary St., Belpre, receiving stolen property, two counts, aggravated possession of drugs, improperly handling of firearms in a motor vehicle and having weapons while under disability, all felonies, obstructing official business, driving under suspension and breach of recognizance, all misdemeanors.
* Kevin Hale Richards, 30, 3372 S Calhoun Highway, Grantsville, fictitious plates and expired plate, all misdemeanors.
* Damian Scot Leister, 23, 779 Wells Road, Waterford, possession of drugs, a felony.
* Kenneth Edward Faulkner, 24, 1382 Railroad Hollow Road, South Webster, Ohio, driving under the influence, driving under suspension and improper lane usage, all misdemeanors.
* Corey James Dugan, 23, of Lowell, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
* Domanick Joseph Ry Haught Sr., 215 BelaVista Drive, Marietta, criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.
* Justin Everett Bledsoe, 36, 611 1/2 Elm St., Apt. A, Belpre, nonsupport of dependents.
* Samantha Jo Kuhn, 28, 9390 State Route 550, Vincent, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Daren Michael Craig, 24, of Whipple, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.
MARIETTA — The following subjects were processed into the Washington County Jail July 30 and 31:
* Brent Allen Dunn, 35, 112 Scammel St., Apt. A, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Roxanne Aurora Hardman, 20, 508 Ridge St., Belpre, obstructing official business, contempt of court, and possessing drug abuse instruments, all misdemeanors.
* Jennie Iona Tranter, 40, 914 Summers St., Parkersburg, theft and contempt of court, both misdemeanors.
* Kaylee Dawn Sandy, 20, 103 Chapel Ave., Marietta, parking violation, a misdemeanor.
* Abby G. Norman, 29, 506 Victoria Ave., Apt. B, Parkersburg, theft and breach of recognizance, both misdemeanors.
* Glenn Roger Johnson Jr., 32, 116 Harmar St., Marietta, theft, possessing drug abuse instruments, resisting arrest, obstructing official business and criminal trespassing, all misdemeanors.
* Ryan Cayce Beardsley, 25, 4755 Waterford Road, Marietta, probation violation, possessing drug abuse instruments, obstructing and assault, all misdemeanors.
* Samuel Abraham Hartshorn, 41, Cornerville Road, Reno, domestic violence, a misdemeanor.