VIENNA — Vienna Police Department released the following reports Aug. 29:
* Chance K. McCartney of Parkersburg was arrested on charges of destruction of property, battery on a police officer and obstructing.
* Curtis L. Davis Jr. of Vienna was arrested on a charge of first-offense shoplifting.
* Caleb E. Vincent of Parkersburg was cited for first-offense shoplifting.
* Stephan Jay Wilson Jr. of Parkersburg was arrested on charges of shoplifting and obstructing and on a capias warrant.
* Tricia A. Martin of Marietta was arrested on charges of obstructing, fugitive from justice and third-offense driving on a suspended license.
* Thomas C. Burke of Parkersburg was cited for shoplifting.
* Marthanna G. Savage of Parkersburg was cited for second-offense shoplifting.
* Joshua A. Eggleston of Ravenswood was arrested on charges of battery of a police officer, obstructing an officer and public intoxication.