PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on July 24:
* Brandon Lee Jones, 22, of Hickory Street, was arrested on a warrant for battery.
* Cody Austin Corbin, 19, of Power Avenue, was arrested on a warrant for destruction of property.
* Quentin Curtis Griffin, 22, of Altzer Road, Arnoldsburg, was arrested on several warrants issued out of Roane County and issued a citation for possession of a controlled substance.
* April Mae Rogers, 41, of W. Main Street, Spencer, was arrested on charges of delivery of a controlled substance within a state correctional facility.
* Ronald Mark Hopkins, 41, of Okey Full Road, Elizabeth, was issued a citation for driving on suspended and no insurance.
* Devin Scott Balderson, 28, of Neal Street, was issued a citation for expired registration.
* Jessie Fae Nichols, 32, of Walker Road, was arrested on two warrants issued through the Wood County Sheriff’s Office and two warrants issued through the Parkersburg Police Department.
* Keisha Rene Stanford Clark, 26, of 12th Avenue, Vienna, was arrested on warrants for child neglect creating the risk of serious bodily injury and child neglect resulting in serious bodily injury.
* Bryan Anthony Thompson, 28, of Liberty Street, was arrested on a warrant for petit larceny and current charges of possession with intent.
* Richard Patrick Miller II, 23, of First Avenue, was arrested on several warrants.
* April Cheuvront, 46, of Woodcross Place, Louisville, Kentucky, was issued a citation for left of center.
* George Lee Carpenter Jr., 39, of Mineral Manor Way, was arrested on charges of domestic battery.
PARKERSBURG — Wood County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports on July 25:
* Carole J. Davis, 65, of Washington Terrace, was issued a citation for driving on suspended/revoked.
* Brenton Dean Metz, 35, of 37th Street, Vienna, was arrested on charges of obstructing an officer.
* Michael Bradley Davis, 34, of Branham Drive, was arrested on a warrant for driving on suspended, a third offense.
* Jennifer Renee Waybright, 45, of Camden Avenue, was arrested on a warrant for shoplifting.