MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports July 5:
The following subject(s) were processed into the Washington County Jail between July 3 and 5:
* Austin Ariel Oliver, 35, 100 Linwood Ave., Apt. A, Marietta, obstructing justice and probation violation, both misdemeanors, permitting drug abuse and possession of drugs, both felonies.
* Marcus Maurice Kimbrough, 30, 103 Woodcrest Lane, Marietta, possession of drugs, a felony, theft, driving under suspension and breach of recognizance, all misdemeanors.
* Bradley William Rogers, 28, 406 Scammel St., Marietta, driving under suspension and fictitious plates, both misdemeanors.
* Derek Douglas Oldfield, 33, 914 Emerson St., Marietta, possessing drug abuse instruments, a misdemeanor.
* Jamie Annette Barton, 42, 1320 Myrtle St., Parkersburg, breach of recognizance and failure to appear, both felonies.
* Savanna Kaylee Henry, 26, 532 Fifth Ave., Youngstown, contempt of court, a felony.
* Zohn Joseph Dominick Kelly, 29, 1111 Lynn St., Parkersburg, contempt of court, a felony.
* Dakota Anthony McCormick, 22, 459 Main St., Philo, contempt of court.
* Evan Nathanael York, 25, 6065 Zook Parkway, Asheboro, N.C., theft, a misdemeanor.
* Joseph Trey Nicholson, 34, 3507 Plum St., Parkersburg, fugitive from justice, a misdemeanor.
* Elizabeth Riley Mockler, 23, 1028 W. 12th St., Lorain, disorderly conduct and public indecency, both misdemeanors.
* Justin Tyler Gibbs, 27, homeless, receiving stolen property, a felony, driving under suspension and turn/stop sign violation, both misdemeanors.
* Naomi Josephine Forbes, 31, 1285 Lexington Ave., Akron, trafficking in drugs, aggravated possession of drugs, and possession of marijuana, felonies, resisting arrest, speed, driving under suspension, obstructing official business and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, misdemeanors.
* Jack William Alvarez, 31, 200 River Road, Marietta, weapons while intoxicated and aggravated menacing, both misdemeanors.