MARIETTA — Washington County Sheriff’s Department released the following reports and charges on July 3:
* Lt. Hunter and Sgt. Reeder were dispatched to 300 Starlite Drive, Lot 8, Marietta, in reference to an adult male attempting to get a juvenile to stab another adult with a large butcher knife. Deputies encountered Tracy Morris in a yelling and screaming match with several people outside of the residence. Morris was told to be quiet and go back inside the residence.
Morris kept yelling and screaming obscenities and disobeyed orders for him to be quiet and go inside. Deputies then placed Tracy Glenn Morris, 65, Lot 7, under arrest for disorderly – cease and desist and placed him in the back of a patrol vehicle. In speaking with witnesses at the residence, deputies were advised that a juvenile had retrieved a large butcher knife and was running around with it in his hands at which time Morris started to encourage the juvenile to stab and kill Justin Maliki. This was provoked to the point that 911 was called. Morris also obtained a large stick and went at Maliki in an aggressive manner in which both witnesses thought Morris was going to strike Maliki with the stick. After speaking with all parties involved, Morris was transported to the Washington County Jail and was also charged with aggravated menacing and child endangering.
* Deputy Carr began an investigation in reference to a home being entered at 19334 State Route 550.
* Sgt. Reeder met with customers of the Holiday Inn Express in reference to items missing from the back of their work trucks. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Carr began an investigation on Newbury Road, Little Hocking, in reference to vehicle damage.
* Deputy Schwendeman along with the Caldwell Volunteer Fire Department arrived at the Levi Murray residence to a truck on fire. This case remains under investigation.
* Deputy Schwendeman responded to 1455 East Branch Road, Lowell, Ohio. It was reported that Mark Bennett had been located in the woods behind the residence after he was reported as missing earlier in the day. The defendant was initially reported as being “on drugs and running around in the woods naked.” Bennett was located in the woods and was yelling about doing “that good meth.” Bennett continued speaking incoherently, attempting to walk out into the middle of the roadway. Bennett was taken under control and he continued to pull away; however, he was eventually handcuffed and restrained. Mark Allen Bennett, 29, 1455 East Branch Road, Lowell, was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Jail charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and public indecency.
* Deputy Schwendeman responded to Lower Salem to a report of Ross Phillips driving around yelling at an individual and making hand gestures. This was witnessed by two individuals. An attempt to speak with Phillips met with negative results. Based on the results of the investigation a warrant is being requested for Ross L. Phillips, 32, 331 Main Street, Lower Salem, Ohio, for disorderly conduct.
* Deputy Young responded with Deputy Zide to 368 Olinn Road, Marietta, to a 911 call. It was reported that Tiffany Buckley went to the residence and attacked Robin Buckley and Lorain Strahler. Deputies met with all individuals and after completing the investigation placed Robin Lee Buckley, 29, 890 Rainbow Road, Waterford, and Tiffany Buckley, 26, 890 Rainbow Road, Waterford, under arrest for domestic violence. Both were transported to the Washington County Jail for processing.
The following subject(s) were processed into the Washington County Jail July 2 and 3:
* Meghan Elyse Dorset, 30, 295 S. Ridge Road, Davisville, theft of firearms, three counts, and two counts receiving stolen property, all felonies.
* Gayle Ann Dotson, 49, 2446 Dutch Ridge Road, Parkersburg, making false alarms, a felony.
* Damon Thomas Berry, 24, 16210 Arcade Ave., Cleveland, trafficking in drugs, tampering with evidence, receiving proceeds of an offense subject to forfeiture, escape and parole violation, all felonies.
* Corey Butler Adams, 34, 202 Sacra Via, Marietta, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Dane Anthony Mason, 40, obstructing official business and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors.
* Trey Robert Rice, 22, 5999 N. Torch Road, Little Hocking, probation violation, a misdemeanor.
* Joel Edward Cooke, 29, homeless, contempt, failure to appear, and suspension, both misdemeanors.